Lacoste Essential By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

Lacoste Essential By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

BY LACOSTE

Lacoste Essential By Lacoste Edt Spray 2, 5 Oz, Launched by the design house of Lacoste in 2005 LACOSTE ESSENTIAL by Lacoste is classified as a fragrance, This masculine scent posesses a blend of: Black Currant Rose Tomato Leaf Sandalwood Citrus Patchouli Black Pepper, It is recommended for wear, see more...

Lacoste Essential By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Lacoste Essential By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Buy on Sephora*
Sebastian R.
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
My gf got this as a gift and ever since then she does not go any where without using it! Smells amazing not to strong or overpowering!
Ari S.
Ari S.
Plano, TX
This honestly smells so amazing I have never found something that's more so refreshing and has lasted me such a long time and I don't get to go to smell like some of my other perfumes and I would just recommend this as a gift or even for yourself!!!!
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
A friend of mine used this perfume and it had such a pleasant scent, I had to get some of my own. It is a very subtle, soft scent, that is by no means overwhelming.
Candie E.
Candie E.
I love, love, love this. We sell this at my work. I can't get enough of it. It's almost addicting.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
Love this! smells great lasts all day!. this is a must have for all women! deffinetly recommend!