Lacoste Essential By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

Lacoste Essential By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

BY LACOSTE

Lacoste Essential By Lacoste Edt Spray 2, 5 Oz, Launched by the design house of Lacoste in 2005 LACOSTE ESSENTIAL by Lacoste is classified as a fragrance, This masculine scent posesses a blend of: Black Currant Rose Tomato Leaf Sandalwood Citrus Patchouli Black Pepper, It is recommended for wear, see more...

Lacoste Essential By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Lacoste Essential By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Buy on Sephora*
Ari S.
Ari S.
Plano, TX
This honestly smells so amazing I have never found something that's more so refreshing and has lasted me such a long time and I don't get to go to smell like some of my other perfumes and I would just recommend this as a gift or even for yourself!!!!
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
A friend of mine used this perfume and it had such a pleasant scent, I had to get some of my own. It is a very subtle, soft scent, that is by no means overwhelming.
Sebastian R.
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
My gf got this as a gift and ever since then she does not go any where without using it! Smells amazing not to strong or overpowering!
Candie E.
Candie E.
I love, love, love this. We sell this at my work. I can't get enough of it. It's almost addicting.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
Love this! smells great lasts all day!. this is a must have for all women! deffinetly recommend!