MakeupFragranceFragrance for HimLacoste
EAU DE L1212 BLANC by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 34 OZ

LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 BLANC by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ

by Lacoste

Is this fragrance worth the price? And could it be used all year round?
Is this a good fragrance for school?
Start your review of LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 BLANC by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ!
Maria C.
Milan, MI
I buy this for my husband and just love when he wears it. It is a clean scent that is not overpowering and lasts for hours.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
If you're in the market for finding a new go to scent for your significant other, this is definitely one to look into. I bought this fragrance from a department store in the mall for my guy and man does it smell good. Very clean aroma. Definitely would buy it again.
Nick G.
Astoria, NY
LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 BLANC by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ uploaded by Nick G.
this cologne is the bomb.com (yes, I really just said that) I love how softened inoffensive it is. the hints of sweet citrusy wood with a grapefruit touch is . this cologne is very fresh and invigorating and it is one that my girlfriend likes the most out of my collection
haley C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is by far the best smelling cologne I’ve ever smelled. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it! I buy this for every man in my family and all the ladies are thanking me! It lasts a long time as well! Highly recommended!
Aahil A.
Woodway
It’s a very good item to have. It’s flowery in a masculine way. I use this all the time for school and am very happy with this.
Keudy D.
Bronx, NY
LACOSTE EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 BLANC by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ uploaded by Keudy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was more of a impulse buy cause I liked the first smell reaction of the cologne on my skin. You can find this cologne inexpensively on the web, this is worth the buy if you want to have more variety in your cologne collection.
James T.
Unionville
Great smell last all day and my wife loves the way I smell  I will use this product forever as long as I can find it  I would make bigger bottles and less cost per bottle and even make gift sets if it was up to me
Kate S.
Husband loves it he would buy again once he runs out of it. The value is actually good for the content of it. It is super longlasting and even my kid wears it too and he says he likes it. The bottle looks nice not to fancy or plain would recommend to others.
Kacie J.
Mobile
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it!!! My all time favorite cologne, not too strong but just enough to get your attention. I’ve gotten many compliments while wearing this. If only the bottle lasted a bit longer.
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA
This cologne has a nice fresh, clean scent that still smells manly. Great for the younger man in your life. The scent doesn't last all day but still does a pretty good job.