Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - White 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY LACOSTE #30 in Fragrance for Him

The pure, clean floral woodiness of Lacoste's White Edition wraps the skin in a clean, crisp, fresh scent that makes you feel elegantly audacious, light, and cool. The bottle echoes the timeless simplicity and understated sophistication of the Lacoste polo shirt itself—and the elegant audaciousness of the fragrance inside. Notes: Grapefruit, Cardamom, Rosemary, Cedar Leaf, Tuberose, Olibanum, Ylang Ylang, Vetyver, Suede, Cedarwood, Georgywood. Style: Pure. Clean. Elegant. see more...

Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - White 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - White 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Buy on Sephora*
Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Another smell i was happy to add to my collection, Lacoste has another winner with this new arrival Eau De Lacoste Blanc. I have been a fan for years and this new spray just reminds me why i keep coming back.
Wraps to your skin with a clean, fresh and crisp scent. A fast favorite.
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas city , MO
When I first used this cologne I was impressed. By the end of the day I could still smell this fragrance on my clothes and sometimes even the next day. I wouldn't even have to spray a lot of Lacoste and it went along way. I love this fragrance, definitely a crowd favorite as well!
zirse a.
zirse a.
His instantly became one of my favorite colognes. I don't like to try to describe a cologne, but I would say light, fresh, fruity? Ive never been a fan of cologne that smells like leather and wood. If you are, then I'd stay away from this because this is the opposite of that :P
Freddy G.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert
Definitivamente lacoste sabe que queremos los hombres ya que este perfume de verdad vale la pena, el aroma es muy agradable y se puede usar para cualquier ocasion, el precio es ligeramente alto pero vale la pena en cada centavo lo recomiendo sin ningun problema!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
I love lacoste cologne smells great and lasts long my brothers have it and they are smelling awesome if you want to get this for your boyfriend dad brother or whoever you want I really do recommend this product you won't get disappointed at this
Miguel L.
Miguel L.
This is my favorite cologne it smells clean and fresh and it doesn't have a cheap smell, very affordable, I use it everyday, it lasts long and I purchased this at my local Macy's department store, would buy this again when I run out of it.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
I bought one for my dad and the smell was really good and he really loves it he wears it on only special occasions since it's a bit pricey but worth it makes a great gift very nice quality bottle.will recommend others
Selena A.
Selena A.
Master Groomer Expert
Very fresh, clean, classy and sexy. Definitely recommend this one for you and your man. You'll love it. It's kind of expensive, but not too bad. I wouldn't say this would be for everyday wear, but for going out.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Master Groomer Expert
Now this stuff smells so good! I love when my man has a great scent on. He received this as a sample and ending up purchasing it the next day. I like the design of the bottle too. He will be a repeat customer
Temis P.
Temis P.
Master Groomer Expert
In loveeeeeeeeeee with this. I love a man that smells like man.. you know what I mean. When they Weare a perfume like this well you want to hug them and be near them all the time. . Love this perfume.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
How much does this cost?
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where can I find this at
Jamie P.