Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Rouge 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Rouge 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY LACOSTE

An addition to the Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 collection, this fragrance is defined by its energetic, chic attitude. The dynamic and vivacious spirit of this scent is captured with a triple blend of spices—ginger, black pepper, and cardamom—in contrast to a sparkling iced tea note. Notes: Ginger, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Iced Tea. Style: Spirited. Sophisticated. Stylish. see more...

Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Rouge 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Rouge 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The scent has great projection but not overwhelming and it smells great." in 1 review
Lia A.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Master Groomer Expert
Spicy & Tasteful For Men! " Lacoste For Men" "Energizing Red"
"Woww"! So it does have a Spicy Frangrance in it! Did I call the Title of this Review or What? I didn't even look it up until now, when I started to search what notes were in the Cologne. It has An intence, woody spicy frangrance with a spirit that can be captured in one word. Notes of woody, spicy ginger, & black pepper cardamon. I bought this Cologne from Kohls, I smelled 6 different kinds of Colognes and this is the one I choose. The scent stuck out to me, but the price didn't! It's a little bit pricey, but when my husband layed in bed with me Christmas Night, I couldn't stop smelling his chest. Kinda put me in the mood a little bit! LOL! I paid $52.00 after I used the 15% off Coupon for Kohls, regualr price was $58.00. But I'm sure you can buy this Cologne somewhere cheaper. It's not over powering, it's young and fresh and it last all day and night. Love the Gator on the Red Bottle! My husband really likes it, he won't pick out Colognes without me smelling them, women are better shoppers and were the ones that have to smell are men so we mise well make it tasteful. Hope you all enjoyed reading my Review, Lia Anderson

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
This cologne is pretty pricey but I've found that if I buy it at Nordstrom Rack it's way cheaper I can pay only $34 for the new big bottle instead of almost $50 or $60 at the department stores. Or I can pay $24 for the small bottle at Nordstrom Rack too. It's still a really good deal.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Master Groomer Expert
Expensive but it's worth it the smell is very sexy and stays on self for a while which is a major + for most men because we love to smell good.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
My brother likes this scent! He buys it all the time! It smells pretty good too
Bryce H.
Bryce H.
The cologne is an excellent choice and very affordable! The only drawback is that i recommend to be sparse when applying as it can come off very strongly to your friends
Israel R.
Israel R.
San Antonio, TX
This cologne is my favorite. It smells great and my girlfriend says she loves it too. It has good scent projection, good length of wear, a good cologne for professional and classic smelling people.
Henrico, VA
My husband is wanting this cologne. He smelled it last time we were in Dillards and loves it. It is a nice strong smell, but not overbearing.
Darcie H.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
My husband and myself love the smell of this cologne. It is very pleasant however the price is a bit much for our taste.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Kokomo, IN
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne and I love the smell of it on him! And he only has to spray it on him in the mornings and the scent stays with him all day long!
Colin R.
Colin R.
This is a good cologne for professional people. The scent has great projection but not overwhelming and it smells great. Lasts most of the day too.
Carina S.
Carina S.
Does this smell as good as the white one?
Henrico, VA
What Lacoste cologne is your favorite?
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Is it as good as the white version?