Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Noir 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY LACOSTE

The intense and refreshing warmth of Lacoste's Noir Edition wraps the skin in an elegantly audacious fragrance inspired by warm summer evenings. The bottle echoes the timeless simplicity and understated sophistication of the Lacoste polo shirt itself—and the fragrance inside. Notes: Living Watermelon, French Lavender, Dark Chocolate. Style: Intense. Refreshing. Warm. see more...

Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Noir 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
juan m.
Doral, FL
muy buen producto, excelente aroma y calidad. seria un buen regalo para estas fiestas de navidad. lo recomiendo al 100% ya que he usado con anterioridad los perfumes de esta marca y debo decir que ha cumplido a cabalidad con todas mis espectativas
Mariam I.
Elkins Park, PA
Love this spray! It smells so good and so refreshing! it is so soft chic! it is suitable for work and not overpowering! My husband keeps repurchasing it! We get it at Macys for a very affordable price! The bottle is so chic and would be the perfect gift!
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Este producto esta fuera de este mundo lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados lacoste se la boto con este producto es una fragancia muy agradable para ti y las personas, es un producto muy elegante y con clase lo recomiendo!
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Great product!! Smells amazing!! Definitely a repeat buyer! Smell seems to last all day which is a majority plus! Works great for big dates as well. This product is a must buy in my opinion! Love this cologne!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
This is great for a guy who prefers really strong scents! Still smells good but i do prefer the white one! Has a sort of spicy scent to it! I would not buy it for my husband! It is affordable in price though!
Emily A.
Tampa, FL
Ohmyy!! I love this perfume a lot! My boyfriend love this brand, and definitely buy any of this products whenever he see them! What I like the most is how much does this perfume last! I think this product is very accessible to anyone, I will definitely buy this again.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and I must say it smells nice. It is a stronger smell than the green boxed Lacoste spray but it still smells nice. Very masculine smell
May Y.
LOVE the sleek minimalist design of this bottle. Great universal scent to complement a variety of personalities and preferences. Would make a great gift for any man. Great brand and packaging/bottle design as well.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This cologne is fresh but spicy and the Top note is watermelon; middle notes are basil, verbena and lavender; base notes are dark chocolate, cashmeran, coumarin and patchouli. Soooooo good!
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
This has got to be one of the best smelling colognes I have ever bought for my husband! It is so clean and sweet smelling! I am going to get him another bottle!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whats your favorite lacoste scent?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What does this smell like?
Alexis R.
is it as good as the white bottle and the clear bottle?