Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Clarimar L.
Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY LACOSTE

The powerful and fresh aquatic coolness of Lacoste's Blue Edition wraps the skin in a clean, crisp, fresh scent that makes you feel elegantly audacious, light, and refreshed. The bottle echoes the timeless simplicity and understated sophistication of the Lacoste polo shirt itself—and the fragrance inside. Notes: Watery Fruits, Pink Grapefruit, Crushed Leaves, Clary Sage, Orange Flower, Pure Air Accord, Amber Woods, Patchouli, Oak Moss. Style: Powerful. Fresh. Elegant. see more...

Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Buy on Kohls
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
Its a clean scent! can be used for young and older men! Seems to last for a long time and makes a great gift not too strong
Ka l.
Ka l.
Lacoste Blue Eau de Toilette Spray smells really good. I bought this for my cousin a few years ago and he loved it
Wilman A.
Wilman A.
Carupano, Sucre
Una vez recibi este perfume de regalo, y de verdad que me encanto, lo usaba especialmente para ir de fiesta ya que me parece una fragancia juvenil.
Enton L.
Enton L.
Love this scentI'll constantly purchase this for my dadSmells fresh and clean I love it and I'm thinking about getting it for my boyfriend !
Marihem L.
Marihem L.
Este perfume es muy perfecto para usar diariamente su fragancia es deliciosa me encanta mi novio lo usa siempre y me encanta su olor💜