Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Clarimar L.
Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY LACOSTE

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars40%
  • 4 Stars53%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars7%
  • 1 Star0%
4.27 / 5 based on 15 Reviews

Product Description

The powerful and fresh aquatic coolness of Lacoste's Blue Edition wraps the skin in a clean, crisp, fresh scent that makes you feel elegantly audacious, light, and refreshed. The bottle echoes the timeless simplicity and understated sophistication of the Lacoste polo shirt itself—and the fragrance inside. Notes: Watery Fruits, Pink Grapefruit, Crushed Leaves, Clary Sage, Orange Flower, Pure Air Accord, Amber Woods, Patchouli, Oak Moss. Style: Powerful. Fresh. Elegant. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Reviews (15)
Q&A (0)
Media (1)
Leave a Review
CVT/ Ligia R.
396 reviews
Mi hijo le fascina esta colonia, la verdad que es muy rica y muy fresca, la recomiendo par los chicos y su olor tan masculino es bueno la verdad.
Catherine R.
Maspeth, NY
25 reviews
Love this scent
I'll constantly purchase this for my dad
Smells fresh and clean I love it and I'm thinking about getting it for my boyfriend !
Enton L.
25 reviews
Love this scentI'll constantly purchase this for my dadSmells fresh and clean I love it and I'm thinking about getting it for my boyfriend !
Marihem L.
53 reviews
Este perfume es muy perfecto para usar diariamente su fragancia es deliciosa me encanta mi novio lo usa siempre y me encanta su olor💜
Wilman A.
Carupano, Sucre
41 reviews
Una vez recibi este perfume de regalo, y de verdad que me encanto, lo usaba especialmente para ir de fiesta ya que me parece una fragancia juvenil.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us