Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Clarimar L.
Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY LACOSTE

The powerful and fresh aquatic coolness of Lacoste's Blue Edition wraps the skin in a clean, crisp, fresh scent that makes you feel elegantly audacious, light, and refreshed. The bottle echoes the timeless simplicity and understated sophistication of the Lacoste polo shirt itself—and the fragrance inside. Notes: Watery Fruits, Pink Grapefruit, Crushed Leaves, Clary Sage, Orange Flower, Pure Air Accord, Amber Woods, Patchouli, Oak Moss. Style: Powerful. Fresh. Elegant. see more...

Lacoste Eau de  L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - Blue 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Buy on Kohls
Clarimar L.
Clarimar L.
Spring, TX
Good fragrance. Just for perfect man! For day, night or date😉!
Buena fragancia! Para el hombre perfecto! Para el día, la noche o una cita😉!
bryan v.
bryan v.
Doral, FL
I bought this for my fiance. I couldn't beat the price. I was able to get it $20 cheaper on Amazon, than in the stores. The price even went down a dollar or so right before I bought it, so that's a plus. He doesn't like the shower gel or anything, so I just wanted to purchase the cologne. I was able to get just the bottle on Amazon. He was very happy and surprised when his package arrived. When I placed my order, I had seven things total I ordered, out of all of them this cologne came first. I was pleased with how quick it shipped.
Harout T.
Harout T.
Received this cologne as a gift and have to be honest, I would not have purchased this with my own money but have changed my mind after using it. I really like the brand and I would recommend this to others as the fragrance on this is really good. I think this is a great product.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Maspeth, NY
Love this scent
I'll constantly purchase this for my dad
Smells fresh and clean I love it and I'm thinking about getting it for my boyfriend !
Julia A.
Julia A.
All of the Lacostes colognes are perfect for men of any age. They are great fresh smelling colognes and perfect for any type of wear.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
My dad loves this scent I bought it for him for Christmas because I thought it smelled like him! he has now continued to purchase this as a primary cologne
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
It smells cheap and nasty. I tested it one time and gave me the biggest headache. Not worth the buy. Gross.
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Mi hijo le fascina esta colonia, la verdad que es muy rica y muy fresca, la recomiendo par los chicos y su olor tan masculino es bueno la verdad.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
My grandma gifted this perfue to my grandpa and he says that its the best perfume he ever had,he says that it has a great smell and it keeps all day.
Jake M.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Definitely one of my favorite fragrances. It's very light and clean with a hint of a sporty note. Lacoste is by far one of the best with men's fragrances. If you're looking for a more fruity scent the Lacoste Red or White is better, but this is the best all around day and night fragrance.