Lacoste By Lacoste (Tester)

Lacoste was launched by the Design House of Lacoste in 1984 Design house: Lacoste Scent name: Lacoste Launch date: 1984 Gender: Men Lacoste is available in a 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray Tester Features a blend of citrus, spices, clover and sandalwood, a subtle masculine aroma We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown see more...

• Is this for men or women and what does it smell like ? I'm lookin...8 Answers
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Love love love Lacoste by Lacoste!! The smell is superb, lasts all day, and I can't go out without it on. My go to perfume. Many people come up to me while I'm running errands asking what I have on and complement my smell.
Harout T.
I love all of lacoste colognes and have to say they are worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone to use.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
Lacoste smell very good but it is a little expensive on the price but I still like the scent.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
This perfume Smells great it has like a refreshing scent! And the smell lasts all day!
Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
Perfume muito bom, cheiro que fica na pele e na roupa, meu marido gosta muito.
Rosio A.
W Sacramento, CA
My man loves this. He smells so good when we go out.good for occasions. Great
Whitney M.
I love love love this one. Good for high summer heat, makes u feel fresh and energetic. It has a clean smell. Not complicated fragrance simple easy and straightforward. Performance on me is very lasts easily 6 to 8 hours. But it's one of these fragrances if u use it for one week everyday ur nose will get used to it and u will think it has a poor performance.

Highly recommended.
Caio C.
Excellent brand, I use the T-shirts a lot. I have never tested any perfume. I would love to be chosen to take the test and tell you what I found.
Pattiya kyla R.
My boyfriend is using this one and i reallg like when hes wearing it the scent and the smell are very sexy
Emily C.
Romendadisimo para regalarles a sus novios huele rico el olor dura horas de horas simplemente esquisito
Tamika C.
Granada hills , CA
Is this for men or women and what does it smell like ? I'm looking to get some cologne for my boyfriend.