Lacoste

by Lacoste

I've never owned Lacoste, is the brand good quality?
Is Lacoste still in style?
Has anyone else had an issue with the quality? I keep having buttons fall off.
Start your review of Lacoste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Good quality of clothes also really nice, you need to afford them though... the products remain in good condition even after multiple years” in 7 reviews
“I love the polo shirts for men, they're incredible and you can definitely notice the difference in material and texture from the others.” in 5 reviews
O material do produto em si tem ótima qualidade, porém a variedade de tamanhos deixa há desejar ... Fui em busca de uma extra grande, não encontrei !! E como a marca tem um bom público, acho que pode possuir mais variedade de tamamnho. Eu gosto muito dos produtos apenas utilizando camisetas da marca, do mesmo estilo, e queria compartilhar com minha família ...
Bremerton
One of my favorite smells very enjoyable at any age can wear any time , night on the town or going to work not to much not over whelming. Perfect and decently priced excellent colonge absoulutly I one of my favorites..
Prestonpans , East Lothian
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Lacoste uploaded by Claire W.
I love love love this brand. I highly recommended to anyone. Amazing quality of products lots of different stock. And there items last a very long time. Prices are worth it. When wash items they don’t discolour and don’t go out of shape either.
Miami
I love LACOSTE because it is a quality brand, the poles are long lasting, the material they use to make them is very good.  Lacoste is a company that is positioned as a reference of status and exclusivity; who acquire and consume their different product lines do so motivated by the values that the brand transmits as such, beyond supplying a basic need to dress.It has as a disadvantage the high cost of their products but they are directed towards a target market that knows what they want, they manage the preference and marked taste of the people who are willing to pay for it.Their products are exclusive and limited editions, as they are the result of alliances with artists ..I was delighted with his latest advertising campaigns. It was definitely a good choice to choose the tennis player Novak Djokovic as the brand's ambassador for the recognition of it for a new generation of consumers.
Lutz, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
La ropa de la coste y las fragancias son de muy buena calidad, las fragancias son frescas y perduran en el tiempo. La ropa es de buena calidad, suave y duradera en lo personal me gustan los diseños de las prendas masculinas.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again , So this pis good for use throughout the day and the scent is really good. The smell is really nice but it does go away after a whole. I got it at a local mall near me
agadir
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Mr. Director : It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Orlando, FL
I recently bought a pair of Lacoste prescription eye glasses and I love them so much, they fit really well and a extremely well made, Im very happy with my purchase
Toronto , ON
Omg I am obsessed with their white Lacoste cologne, my boyfriend used to have one and then broke it, i immediately had to go repurchase one for him. It smells amazing every time he uses it I can't stop talking about it. Men I high key recommend this definitely worth the money
new york, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Lacoste uploaded by Eva K.
Lacoste is a staple in my tennis wardrobe. High quality, great design and practicality keep me buying this brand. It's been a staple for decades for a reason. Lacoste is synonymous with high quality and high standards for performance wear. I also love the modern, slimmer cut of their polos. Love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...