BY LACOSTE

• I've never owned Lacoste, is the brand good quality?5 Answers
  • Is Lacoste still in style?4 Answers
  • Has anyone else had an issue with the quality? I keep ha...7 Answers
Lacoste
  • "Good quality of clothes also really nice, you need to afford them though... the products remain in good condition even after multiple years" in 7 reviews
  • "I love the polo shirts for men, they're incredible and you can definitely notice the difference in material and texture from the others." in 5 reviews
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Lacoste is a staple in my tennis wardrobe. High quality, great design and practicality keep me buying this brand. It's been a staple for decades for a reason. Lacoste is synonymous with high quality and high standards for performance wear. I also love the modern, slimmer cut of their polos. Love.
Daricel R.
Miami , FL
Is good brand in some dresses that I bought only tend to break and because I think that should make designs more eye-catching in the clothes of women that is not only smooth or striped and pictures derberian be more creative with clothing more striking
ORIANA R.
Lacoste is an excellent brand and each of its garments is of an incredible quality, all the clothes and shoes I have had from this brand have lasted me a lot.
Excellent brand and worth every penny spent on it.
Irma P.
Excelente calidad! Podria asegurar que es hasta de calidad superior a diferentes marcas tanto así que aún conservo en perfecto estado un culotte de los años 80 de mi madre, lo que más  amo de Lacoste es que mantiene su diseño clásico, aportando elegancia en cada momento.
Brandon A.
Lacoste has such good quality clothes I love it cause they're clothing is so heavy duty that you don't need to buy lots of shirts and they're good for any occasion
Silla  H.
Lacoste is one of my all time favorite brands for leisure clothing. I love that it's fashions are classic, yet with some pieces they twist classic with trend to keep its brand fun and modern. I also love how Lacoste has its classic staples in classic colors every season. They have really adapted for to a modern cut wich is super nice. I only gave it 4 stars because with the men's shirts they do not fit tall men as well without having a wide fit. I love this amazing and iconic French brand!
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The clothes are very nice and comfortable, well designed accessories and perfumes are incredible. How bad is the price of them, clothing is very expensive, I would like to come down in price, because sometimes so very accessible. But if you have good and sque is very beautiful products. Maybe, just maybe how expensive it makes exclusive, but I need bajend and price.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
My absolute favorite V-neck is a simple women's V-neck shirt in any sold color that's the Lacoste brand. The feel of the fabric is amazing. They're well worth the expensive cost of approx. $50 per shirt. Always handwash and air dry! Purchase from Dillard's, Nordstroms or Macy's.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
If you're not a dad or a frat boy, I can't really understand the appeal of Lacoste. The clothing is incredibly pricey and all very standardized, and the clothing is also hard to locate in store. The line isn't carried in many stores near me and it's always out of stock when I do find it.
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
Lacoste golf shirts are a classic staple in our house. My husband and my sons wear them.
New white ones arrive just before we go on vacation - it is a fun tradition that always means holiday time!
I never put them in the dryer and they maintain their shape and style. I always buy up one size for the children (they last a little longer which helps with the price).
Love those little alligators.
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
Has anyone else had an issue with the quality? I keep having buttons fall off.
Is the mAterial nice?
Kristianna V.
El Mirage, AZ
What does this store carry??
Ben B.
Columbus, Oh
I've never owned Lacoste, is the brand good quality?
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is Lacoste still in style?