BeautyEyeEyeshadowL.A. COLORS
LAColors Matte Eyeshadow 3 Pcs -Black Lace

L.A.Colors Matte Eyeshadow 3 Pcs -Black Lace

by L.A. COLORS

Wrap yourself in soft, cozy color. These matte palettes are full of five silky, soft and blendable shades. Applies on smooth and each palette is perfectly color coordinated to shade and highlight eyes. An array of shades from neutrals and bolds to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A.Colors Matte Eyeshadow 3 Pcs -Black Lace!
How would you rate this product?
Adreane V.
texas
L.A.Colors Matte Eyeshadow 3 Pcs -Black Lace uploaded by Adreane V.
This look was inspired by 🦋 . I was so shocked I bought it at the dollar tree. So I highly recommend to always check your dollar tree store. And there was not a lot of fall out good for a dollar
Maris D.
Manchester, NJ
L.A.Colors Matte Eyeshadow 3 Pcs -Black Lace uploaded by Maris D.
I love these mini palettes! They have a great range of colors in these. I personally own atleast 5 or 6 of these palettes and I believe there are a few more for me to grab. My only reason for giving these a 4 rating is some of the colors are not as pigmented as others. You can build these up so its not terrible.
Christian D.
Pikeville, KY
2,551 reviews
Works good for transitions on a budget and very pigmented and blends well. Highly recommend.
michelle S.
Moulton, IA
This is a great pallet the colors are very pigmented and they shine really nice they do have fallout but they are very nice
Beckie G.
Dansville, NY
This palette has great colors for a smokey eye. If you like bold, this is a great choice. Easy to carry on hand when you leave the house.
Stephanie M.
Rome
Great go to if you're looking for a cheap, but good quality eyeshadow. There is some fall out, which I find normal for most eyeshadows anyway. But the colors are beautiful and go on smooth.
Melissa H.
Bronson, FL
I don't wear a lot of color eyeshadows since my eyes are constantly changing colors from my natural blue eyes to green, yellowish green, yellow, gray, gray with green lines, to several different shades of blue. So I always do a smokey eye, and this simple 5 color palette works perfect for just that without having a pile of unused eyeshadows.
Kayla W.
Greenville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice good color pigments keeps your eye popping. I used this a couple times and I absolutely loved how it came out. I created a beautiful smokey eye with it. It was good on price I recommend that I'd you love to explore bold colors then this is it
Grace R.
I love it. It's very cheap and I can afford it. Its very affordable to everyone who has a tight budget like me
Genisse  F.
Dayton, OH
I love the dark colors,really brings out my eyes when I use dark colored eyeshadow.its cheap but good value.

Looking for your answer?