BY LACI LE BEAU

Dietary Supplement Cleanse Naturally Caffeine Free Supports weight loss efforts* Helps eliminate impurities* Dieting can be difficult. But it can also be satisfying. Especially with the help of my flavorful, all natural Super Dieter s Tea. It s a perfect, low-calorie solution to help balance your lifestyle and provide soothing results. Remember, a strong diet and fitness routine can help you take control of your life and change it for the better. *These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. see more...

• So I bought the red box like this tried it for a day didn't work ...1 Answers
  • I love to drink tea as long as it is completely herbal and have m...1 Answers
  • I bought a box of the Cinnamon Spice version, and follow the dire...1 Answers
Johana C.
I personally love drinking tea of all kinds. I truly believe that teas and herbs are essentials for your body, and this tea is no exception for those who are looking for some digestive aid. Ensure you are eating a fiber-rich diet and this will help you further.
Ami J.
Milwaukee, WI
I've started using Super Dieters Tea after my mother lost a lot of weight. It is a body cleanse, so make sure you are near a bathroom when you drink this! Not only do you lose weight, your also get an increase in energy, sleep better, and boost your metabolism!
Jade S.
Mobile, AL
I recommended this tea if you are looking for a short term fix. If you need to get into jeans or a party dress, this will help. I'll be honest, my stomach cramped in ways I can't explain. After a few awful trips to the bathroom, my belly was much flatter. I can't imagine doing this as a routine.
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
The only reason you should drink this is if you are constipated. The active ingredient in this is the same active ingredient in over the counter laxatives like Senokot. This may actually help you lose weight, if you don't mind spending your life on the toilet. I'm not a fan.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Great natural laxative tea. I use it to make iced tea with combined with green tea bags. Makes for an awesome refreshing drink. It helps clean digestive track and clear the system.
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
Let me tell you, drink this before you eat anything and it will suck all of the fat out of everything you eat. Prepare to run to the bathroom.
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
If you are trying to loose weight in the short term, this tea is for you! My stomach felt funny and I don't think I would do this everyday as a routine. But it works.
Wilma F.
I like to keep a box on hand for easy detox. Also it tastes great, not super chalky like many dieters tea. Tha price is reasonable as well.
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
This tea makes me feel great :) It works quickly, overnight. It doesn't make my stomach hurt, cramp, nauseated, etc. It's easy and gentle. Great product to help me feel great.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
This is a great tea to help detox the body as well as to help regulate your body works overnight and is best to use before you eat
Aunesty J.
Davenport, FL
I bought a box of the Cinnamon Spice version, and follow the directions, yet nothing happens the next morning. I even tried steeping it longer and still nothing... so do I steep it even longer? Anyone else experience this with this product?
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I love to drink tea as long as it is completely herbal and have minimal content of caffeine. Is this all herbal natural?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
So I bought the red box like this tried it for a day didn't work at all I believe it was the cranberry one is this one better