BY LACI LE BEAU

Dietary Supplement Cleanse Naturally Caffeine Free Supports weight loss efforts* Helps eliminate impurities* Dieting can be difficult. But it can also be satisfying. Especially with the help of my flavorful, all natural Super Dieter s Tea. It s a perfect, low-calorie solution to help balance your lifestyle and provide soothing results. Remember, a strong diet and fitness routine can help you take control of your life and change it for the better. *These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. see more...

• So I bought the red box like this tried it for a day didn't work at...1 Answers
  • I love to drink tea as long as it is completely herbal and have min...1 Answers
  • I bought a box of the Cinnamon Spice version, and follow the direct...1 Answers
Johana C.
Johana C.
I personally love drinking tea of all kinds. I truly believe that teas and herbs are essentials for your body, and this tea is no exception for those who are looking for some digestive aid. Ensure you are eating a fiber-rich diet and this will help you further.
Wilma F.
Wilma F.
I like to keep a box on hand for easy detox. Also it tastes great, not super chalky like many dieters tea. Tha price is reasonable as well.
Angie R.
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
If you are trying to loose weight in the short term, this tea is for you! My stomach felt funny and I don't think I would do this everyday as a routine. But it works.
Ami J.
Ami J.
Milwaukee, WI
I've started using Super Dieters Tea after my mother lost a lot of weight. It is a body cleanse, so make sure you are near a bathroom when you drink this! Not only do you lose weight, your also get an increase in energy, sleep better, and boost your metabolism!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
It's a lot gentler than normal laxatives, so if you're a little bit constipated, definitely try this.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
Let me tell you, drink this before you eat anything and it will suck all of the fat out of everything you eat. Prepare to run to the bathroom.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
This tea makes me feel great :) It works quickly, overnight. It doesn't make my stomach hurt, cramp, nauseated, etc. It's easy and gentle. Great product to help me feel great.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Great natural laxative tea. I use it to make iced tea with combined with green tea bags. Makes for an awesome refreshing drink. It helps clean digestive track and clear the system.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This tea didn't help me lose weight. it didn't taste terrible though so maybe it can help certain people cut cravings.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This tea didn't taste bad but it definitely didn't make me lose weight. So I guess the purpose was not fulfilled.
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
So I bought the red box like this tried it for a day didn't work at all I believe it was the cranberry one is this one better
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I love to drink tea as long as it is completely herbal and have minimal content of caffeine. Is this all herbal natural?
Aunesty J.
Aunesty J.
Davenport, FL
I bought a box of the Cinnamon Spice version, and follow the directions, yet nothing happens the next morning. I even tried steeping it longer and still nothing... so do I steep it even longer? Anyone else experience this with this product?