BY LACI LE BEAU

Dietary Supplement Energizing citrus with a hint of fresh peppermint. 60 Tea Bags Net Wt 5.26 oz/150g The Original Laci Le Beau® Super Dieter s Tea® America s #1 Selling Dieter s Tea*. Supports Weight Loss Efforts. Helps Maintain Impuities*. Naturally Caffeine Free** Laci Le Beau®  Your Cup of Tea™ Dear Friend, Dieting can be difficult.   But it can also be satisfying.  Especially with the help of my relaxing, flavorful, all natural super Dieter s Teas.  My teas have helped a lot of my friends succeed.  They ll help you, too. Laci  Laci s Diet Plan Inside Package. see more...

Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This tea is very refreshing!! Plus it taste good, I drink it before I go 2 bed and when I get up I'm not starving which is a plus for me..I will ccontinue to drink for a long time great stuff...
Aria T.
I love this tea it totally doesn't taste bad like some other weight loss/detoxifying teas I've tried and I've noticed that it really suppresses my appetite which aids weight loss
Carole B.
Upton, MA
Love this tea, it's so delicious I almost forget I'm dieting. It's best served over ice on a hot summer day right after a workout.
Holly M.
Corry, PA
Great tea,I love it very lemony and doesn't taste tea baggy like some will. Great price too. Seem too greatly reduce my cravings
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
I don't know if this actually aides in weight loss effort, but the taste is really good and it's inexpensive.
Julia S.
North wales, PA
I love this tea! It leaves me feeling light and refreshed. The taste is also very yummy. Highly recommend!