Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea uploaded by Gabriela W.Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea uploaded by Erin C.

BY LACI LE BEAU

Dietary Supplement. Maximum Strength Supports Weight Loss Efforts*^. Helps Eliminate Impurities*. Naturally Caffeine Free. All Natural, No Artificial Ingredients. It s Tea Time Laci s Maximum Strength Super Dieter s Tea blends nature s finest botanicals to create a tea with inspiring aromas & all natural ingredients. Laci Le Beau® Natural Botanicals Herbal Tea combines tangy orange & sweet papaya, spearmint, licorice root & cinnamon with chrysanthemum & a touch of honeysuckle. To complete this blend we have also added senna leaf which will help cleanse your body of impu. see more...

• This sounds interesting! How did it work for you guys? Did it taste...1 Answers
  • Does it make you have a lot of gas i been drinking for 3 day just m...1 Answers
  • Does this really help you lose weight?2 Answers
Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea
  • "I have not experienced weight loss with this product, however, it is helpful for a detox and it makes me feel refreshing and energetic. " in 6 reviews
Erin C.
Erin C.
This is supposed to be use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program. this alone will NOT make you lose weight, it will make you go to the bathroom. it helps with constipation and works using senna, which helps a person digest.

I have the cinnamon flavor and it is pretty tasty. I was worried it wouldn't taste good but has been one of the better cinnamon teas I've tried in a while. I am using this in conjunction with a healthier diet and exercise program to help me lose weight.

there is no tea that makes you lose weight. if it were that simple, everyone would drink tea.
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
This is very good for any person who has problems of constipation or when you feel with the stomach very recharged and I can take it twice a week is good to detoxify
María P.
María P.
Es un buen té de desintoxicación. esto no es un té para beber normalmente, o siempre que lo desees, te hace ir al baño, por tanto, es un buen té de desintoxicación
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this tea. It really worked for me as a detox! :) it helped me a little with weight loss. I give it a thumbs up
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Fitspiration Expert
So i bought this tea a few days ago, i looked online before buying to see if it was a good product to buy. I read that it makes you go to the restroom once taking the tea. I was worried the taste was going to be unpleasent but to my suprise it taste just like regular tea. I'm using this along with a diet and exersise, so far i'm feeling great and energetic.

The first day i took this tea i felt some cramping like most reviewers have said but other than that no more other symptoms. I hope to see results with this!
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
It's a good tasting tea, but it's just another laxative. It doesn't boost metabolism or burn fat. The directions say you can only use it for a certain amount of time, so that kind of concerns me. With all of these teas it is important to drink a lot of water. No huge difference seen after drinking this.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
It dident help me loos weight like it clamed however it does help if you strugle from constipation. It also tast good witch is a pluss.
Julieth O.
Julieth O.
Las Vegas, NV
Looks very good and interesting, I would like to try it, I have been told about this product and they have told me many good things
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
This tea really helps with constipation and weight loss. It tastes very good and is not a horrible tasting tea
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
So I read reviews and read that it's good so since I'm a huge tea lover this is a must try!
Katherine R.
Any other flavors available?
Katherine R.
How long do you let the tea steep for?
Katherine R.
Is there a limit of how many you can drink in one day?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where can you purchase this product?
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Does this really help you lose weight?