Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea uploaded by Gabriela W.Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea uploaded by Erin C.

BY LACI LE BEAU

Dietary Supplement. Maximum Strength Supports Weight Loss Efforts*^. Helps Eliminate Impurities*. Naturally Caffeine Free. All Natural, No Artificial Ingredients. It s Tea Time Laci s Maximum Strength Super Dieter s Tea blends nature s finest botanicals to create a tea with inspiring aromas & all natural ingredients. Laci Le Beau® Natural Botanicals Herbal Tea combines tangy orange & sweet papaya, spearmint, licorice root & cinnamon with chrysanthemum & a touch of honeysuckle. To complete this blend we have also added senna leaf which will help cleanse your body of impu. see more...

• This sounds interesting! How did it work for you guys? Di...1 Answers
  • Does it make you have a lot of gas i been drinking for 3 ...1 Answers
  • Does this really help you lose weight?2 Answers
Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea
  • "I have not experienced weight loss with this product, however, it is helpful for a detox and it makes me feel refreshing and energetic. " in 6 reviews
Gloria O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great tea ! I absolutely love it ! It helps me very well when it comes to going to the restroom while alleviating constipation. It doesn’t give you diarrhea , it just helps you pool more comfortably. it is very inexpensive and i normally get mine at walmart.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So i bought this tea a few days ago, i looked online before buying to see if it was a good product to buy. I read that it makes you go to the restroom once taking the tea. I was worried the taste was going to be unpleasent but to my suprise it taste just like regular tea. I'm using this along with a diet and exersise, so far i'm feeling great and energetic.

The first day i took this tea i felt some cramping like most reviewers have said but other than that no more other symptoms. I hope to see results with this!
Joy D.
This product doesn’t work at all! I drank a cup Friday evening as directed; 6 ounces of a twelve ounce cup, steeped two minutes. Nothing. I drank the other six ounces Saturday morning. Nothing. Saturday evening, I decided to double the strength and double the steeping time. Still nothing and it’s Sunday. What a disappointment.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

I bought it a couple of times, not to lose weight but for the delicious taste, I recommend it but I do not think leaning on these types of weight loss drinks is ideal, it is not realistic.
The presentation is nice, in fact sometimes I carry a pair in my bag for when I feel like taking something warm and tasty.
Jourdan P.
It's a good tasting tea, but it's just another laxative. It doesn't boost metabolism or burn fat. The directions say you can only use it for a certain amount of time, so that kind of concerns me. With all of these teas it is important to drink a lot of water. No huge difference seen after drinking this.
Erin C.
This is supposed to be use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program. this alone will NOT make you lose weight, it will make you go to the bathroom. it helps with constipation and works using senna, which helps a person digest.

I have the cinnamon flavor and it is pretty tasty. I was worried it wouldn't taste good but has been one of the better cinnamon teas I've tried in a while. I am using this in conjunction with a healthier diet and exercise program to help me lose weight.

there is no tea that makes you lose weight. if it were that simple, everyone would drink tea.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
This is very good for any person who has problems of constipation or when you feel with the stomach very recharged and I can take it twice a week is good to detoxify
Monique T.
Woodstock, IL
The taste is absolutely disgusting! I love tea, but this is just gag worthy! Although, it does help with weightloss if you can force yourself to drink it! I would take it at night and have to use the bathroom first thing in the morning! It is definitely a laxative product, which only aids in short term weight loss. But this, with eating healthy and exercising could help you get over the weight loss plateau, and detox your body
vernette J.
it did work I can tell you that🚽🚿🚽🚿🚽🚿🚽🚿this was pretty much my day poo shower poo shower but good health requires a good flush every now and then.we eat so much stuff that is processed we need a good wash every now an then
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
The instruction for this product say to drink it after your last meal of the day, i enjoy the taste so i have done it other times of the day as well but its definitely the best after dinner! I can feel it aiding in digestion and soothing my stomach before bed. I also recommend drinking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to really boost detoxification!
Joe M.
Any other flavors available?
Joe M.
How long do you let the tea steep for?
Joe M.
Is there a limit of how many you can drink in one day?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Does this really help you lose weight?
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where can you purchase this product?