BY LACI LE BEAU

Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea Cinnamon Spice Description: Supports Weight Loss Efforts Helps Eliminate Impurities Naturally Caffeine Free Dieting can be difficult, but it can also be satisfying. Especially with the help of Laci LeBeau's flavorful, all natural Super Dieter's Teas. Their teas have helped a lot of people succeed and they can help you too! Laci Le Beau met with master herbalists to create a meticulously blended formula to address the special needs of dieters. Their Super Dieter's Teas were created from this painstaking research, offering a delicious alternative that has been helping people across the nation reach their weight management goals for years. Thanks to their loyal customers, Laci Le Beau is proud to say they are America's #1 selling diet tea. Now, Laci La Beau's Maximum Strength Teas are here to assist those of you who need an extra boost from their regular Super Dieter's Formula. This new formula contains the maximum amount of diet-aiding ingredients available on the market and will help you continue to achieve your weight management goals. Try all three delicious varieties: Lemon Mint, Cinnamon Spice, and All Natural Botanicals. Free Of Caffeine Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Laci Le Beau Maximum Strength Super Dieter's Tea Cinnamon Spice Directions Pour 12 oz. boiling water over tea bag and let steep for 2 minutes. Do not over steep! Press tea bag gently and remove. Drink one 6 oz. cup after your evening meal, saving the rest for the following day (may be enjoyed hot or cold). Three or four days later you may increase the strength and flavor of your tea-if you wish-by brewing with 6 oz. of water. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bags Servings Per Container: 12 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Senna (Senna angustifolia) (leaf) 2.9 g * Stevia Extract ( see more...

• Doesn't this make you run to the bathroom all day?3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Raenell C.
Westerville, OH
This tea works! I've bought several flavors with Apricot being my favorite. It's very gentle but I find it works over night or about 5-7 hours after I drink it. I've tried a few other brands but I feel this one is the most gentle and effective.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I love this tea it really work I start drinking it after I had my first daughter in 2008 and I lost my baby weight and I use it again in 2009 after I had my last daughter. I had the cinnamon kind it work best for me .
Ortiz R.
West New York, NJ
This is good, when i give birth to my son, I use this tea and a lost a lot of weight. I was 158 pd and now I'm 140. very people should try it. ....
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX
This tea will help with your weight loos journey. Be aware it will make you need the use of the bathroom, which is a good thing!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love tea of any kinds. I love the results ir gives which is shown in the package. I would consider buying.
Geisel M.
Lo e usado y no me gustó pues tal vez te ayude a desimflamar el vientre pero no me gustó su sabor
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Doesn't this make you run to the bathroom all day?