BY LACI LE BEAU

Dietary supplement- Naturally caffeine free- All natural botanicals- Americas no- 1 selling dieters tea- Dieting can be difficult- But it can also be satisfying- Especially with the help of my flavorful, all natural Super Dieters Teas- My teas have helped a lot of my friends succeed- Theyll help you, too- A strong diet and fitness routine can help you take control of your life and change it for the better- Once you do, tell me how my teas have helped you- Share your challenges, and how you overcame them- Id love to hear from you- My dream is for ancient wisdom of tea drinking to play an important role in your healthy lifestyle- So you can look your best- All natural- No artificial ingredients- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 080987010117 K SKU: SPDSP11925 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rashika J.
Las Vegas , NV
Bitter taste...Simple to make...will definitely have you going to restroom...did seem to have flatten my belly...ddid get rid of my bloat.. I plan ti re purchase in a different flavor...meet all of my expectants...this is not a miracle tea but it does help reduce bloat
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
This tea in INTERESTING to say the least. If you are having trouble losing some extra weight, you could give it a whirl. But as a few people have said before, this tea contains Senna, which is a laxative. I always drank mine at night, and about mid-day the following day, I couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough. It also comes in many flavors- none of which taste good. You basically have to chug it, to get it down!
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
CAUTION! This tea is like an enema in a tea bag. It is caffeine free so doesn't give any energy. However, I was running to the bathroom so frequently I could have used that caffeine. It helps to remove excess water and flush your bottom.
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Love the energy it gave me. I drank it early morning with my breakfast and during the evening before eating dinner. With exercise and drinking it twice a day I lost like 4 pounds in a week in a half. Not bad.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I used thie tea after i had my youngest son. The taste was a bit bitter but it seemed to help. I think it helped me lose more water wieght than anything. My tummy seemed quite a bit flatter after about 2 weeks.
Jeniffer C.
I like because it doesn't have artificial ingredient all the member of my house drink it, gave us a lot of energy
Belle W.
Royston, GA
I've been using this for a week but I haven't noticed a difference in my body but it was cheap!
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Eu amo chá, mas não gosto desses dietéticos, pelo sabor que eles teem . Nunca provei esse , mas fiquei curiosa .