BY LAC-HYDRIN FIVE

An Alpha Hydroxy Acid Lotion Dry Skin Care For Elbows, Knees, Feet and Hands Lactic acid buffered with ammonium hydroxide makes Lac-Hydrin® Five a moisturizer unlike any other.  It is dermatologically tested, and guaranteed to soften and smooth even the body s roughest, driest skin - yet it s gentle enough to use on the face. Lac-Hydrin® Five absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feel.  And it s fragrance-free and non-comedogenic -- designed not to clog pores and cause acne. Lac-Hydrin® Five see more...

Farah M.
Lawton , OK
I bought this once for my KP. It seemed to soothe it for a few days but I had to keep using it. If I stopped for a few days it would come back. Good for temporary relief. I bought it at a drug store, don't remember where. Maybe Walgreens or CVS.
Kristina T.
Austin, Texas
Love this produce! Smells like nothing but gets rid of my chicken skin! I suffer from chicken skin on the back of my arms and this totally softens up everything