L'absolu Rouge Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor-Henne uploaded by Sharon K.L'absolu Rouge Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor-Henne uploaded by Sharon K.

BY ILLUMINATIONS

This ultra-luxurious, hydrating lipstick by Lancôme feels comfortable on your lips and lasts all day. An update on the original, it includes the same formula but features a sleek, click-to-close pack. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane, this... see more...

Sharon K.
I purchased this lipstick from Lancôme as well today. I have heard good things about this lipstick and decided to try it for myself and see how it goes. I have heard that is long lasting and don’t need to reapply. If it turns it to be something I like i will consider buying more.
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!

Amazon