BY LABRADA NUTRITION

High in Protein and Natural Essential Fats Caramel Nougat Peanuts 0g Trans Fat Only 2g Sugar Lee Labrada s Lean Body Coaching Club Free e-newsletter! Please accept my personal invitation for a complimentary membership to my online newsletter "Lean Body Coaching Club." It s my way of saying, "Thank you for placing your trust in Labrada Nutrition for all your performance nutrition needs." Simply enter your email address and you re done. It s that easy! You ll immediately begin receiving my weekly email newsletter where I ll share my 25 years of training, nutrition, and supplementation wisdom with you and I ll keep you motivated and making progress! Yours for a Leaner Body, Lee Labrada CEO & Pres. LBN, Inc. This bar contains only 2g Insulin-Impacting Carbohydrates This Rockin Roll™ bar contains only 2g of Insulin-Impacting Carbs. Only these see more...

Kristin P.
Rockmart, GA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this bar for an on the go snack it taste like a payday! It feels like your cheating on your diet without the guilt and calories
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these bars so much! They have the best taste to them and it is just an all around great snack for on the go.
Megan M.
Star City, AR
All around great snack and very filling! Very yummy and handy to eat when in a rush!
Cindy P.
Jamaica, NY
I like these snack taste good and also helps loosing weight . Try theme and you will love it.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this vegan I always wanted to try this