BY LABRADA NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. Natural Fat Loss Support*. Metabolic Enhancer*. Supports Body Fat Reduction*. Healthy Anti-Oxidant* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is this organic? what are the ingredients? 1 Answers
Yusbreili G.
I can't really say if this has benefitted me in any way at this point, because I haven't been able to take it regularly...why??? It makes me nauseous, and gives me a terrible headache. I'm going to try and take it at a different time, and see if that makes a difference. I can say that it did give me a little extra energy, and I did not feel like I was "stimulated". This product does not contain stimulants, so that's a plus for me. I don't need to feel like a rat on a wheel.
I'm following one of Labrada's meal plans, and using his MRP, and this product, along with his fish oil supplements. I just started this new routine, and I'm seeing better results than before I was doing this, but I can't say that this product alone is helping me.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
I am a full believer in the raspberry Ketones!! I started taking raspberry Ketones and the last 20 pounds of baby weight melted off within the next 6 weeks! I never got shakey or felt like i was on running a marathon or felt any different from my normal.
Kate R.
These definitely are not effective. The best part about the product is it gives you so much energy you can't stop shaking.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
This product does not work at all. I can not see any difference. same like green tea, so do not bother yourself
sarah r.
I am not sure how I feel about raspberry ketones. They did not really help me lose any weight? Maybe like a pound or two but that was about it.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This product does not work. Don't spend your money buying these ketone pills if you want to lose weight - buy some weights or some healthier food.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert
Is this organic? what are the ingredients?