BY LABRADA NUTRITION

The&Nbsp;Quick Nutrition Solution For Hard Training Athletes Who Have Little Time To Prepare Meals. Forget Other Supplement Pills And Powders. You Get It All In Lean Body: Concentrated Muscle-Building, Fat-Burning Nutrition In One Delicious, Easy To Make Shake. Incredible Taste. Lean Body Is The Best Tasting Meal Replacement Powder (Mrp) Ever Made. No Maltodextrin. Aspartame, Trans Fat, Artificial Colors Or Preservatives. Build Muscle, Burn Fat, Stimulate Muscle Growth Get Stronger With 6000 Mg Bcaa Recover Faster With 7000 Mg Glutamine Get Leaner With 7000 Mg Efa-Plex-Efas 35 G Leanpro Fast And Slow Release Proteins 21 G Complex Carbohydrates Help Stabilize Blood Sugar And Insulin Levels 7G Fiberplex Dietary Fiber Also Contains: Efa-Plex Containing Natural-Source Omega-3 And -6 Fatty Acids, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Flaxseed Oil, And Borage Oil. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• What does this product help with?1 Answers
  • Does this product really help and live up too what it states?1 Answers
  • Who tried this does it really work and does it taste good?3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "This is the first and only protein powder I have ever enjoyed the taste of - mix it into a smoothie for a healthy meal replacement that tastes like birthday cake." in 2 reviews
  • "Sometimes when we are in a rush we drink the ready made shakes in, choc, vanilla and strawberry, but usually we have it at home with some ice cubes, water and peanut butter and it is delicious and and filling while supplying us with a great amount of protein... whether you are dieting, training, etc... this meal replacement protein powder is the one to buy!" in 1 review
  • "I prefer the vanilla flavor as it actually tastes good plain, or when blended with fruits into a smoothie. " in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dumont, NJ
This is 1 of the best tasting whey protein powders available. It blends really well and doesn't leave a gritty taste. The price seems to be on par with other protein powders.
Mary Tara J.
Mary Tara J.
Dallas, TX
This is the first and only protein powder I have ever enjoyed the taste of - mix it into a smoothie for a healthy meal replacement that tastes like birthday cake. Great for those easing into a healthy lifestyle, or diehard health fans alike!
Philip H.
Philip H.
One of my favorite protein powders for when I am seriously training. I prefer the vanilla flavor as it actually tastes good plain, or when blended with fruits into a smoothie.
Marisa F.
Marisa F.
Northport, NY
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I started back on our eating healthy regimen and trying to drop a few pounds, and he got me hooked on the Labrada Lean Body Shakes. Sometimes when we are in a rush we drink the ready made shakes in, choc, vanilla and strawberry, but usually we have it at home with some ice cubes, water and peanut butter and it is delicious and and filling while supplying us with a great amount of protein... whether you are dieting, training, etc... this meal replacement protein powder is the one to buy!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this protein shake! I have never been able to ingest a shake of any kind! I've always hated the taste as they usually taste like protein powder. I also HATE the after taste most products leave.

My sister turned me on to lean body and I will never EVER use anything else! It tastes just like vanilla ice cream, with no after tase. It's lower in calories than most proteing shakes (like muscle milk & myoplex) which is a PLUS!
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Great drink easy to mix taste wonderful and great for a dessert replacement .
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Utica, OH
Foodie Expert
Love the Labrada Nutrition Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake Powder Vanilla! There are so many possibilities with it from adding fruit and other flavorings. Will definitely be getting this product again.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
This is not the healthiest protein meal replacement powder you could have but it has a great taste and does the job. The price is right on point. I use it in many recipes other than just as a shake and it has a high amount of protein without too many calories or sodium.
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
I have a protein shake for breakfast, as a snack, or 30 minutes before a workout. I have only tried to chocolate flavor (couldn't find the flavor on here) but it tastes great. The powder isn't chunky and mixes well in a protein shaker. I can't say it's super filling but it does the trick as a pick me up!
Freddy G.
Freddy G.
Esta proteina es buena ya que el sabor a vainilla es lo mejor siempre puedes tomarla luego de un entrenamiento no tiene desperdicio alguno tenerla, siempre puedes hacer un buen smoothie con ella de verdad la necesito en mi vida!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Who tried this does it really work and does it taste good?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Foodie Expert
Does this product really help and live up too what it states?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
What does this product help with?