BY LABRADA NUTRITION

New & Improved Formula Award-Winning Taste! 8g FiberPlex™ Fiber No Maltodextrin Aspartame-Free New and Improved Lean Body® is the food of champions. I designed Lean Body® to provide athletes with a concentrated source of protein and essential nutrients in an easy-to-use, delicious shake. Lean Body® tastes great, will keep you in great shape, and helps you perform at your best! Lean Body® is the instant, delicious meal replacement drink mix that provides the extra protein and nutrients that athletes needs, without extra carbohydrates or calories. Lean Body® makes it easy to stay in great shape, and perform at your peak! Just tear on an easy-to-use packet and stir into 10 oz. of ice-cold water to make a delicious shake. Lean Body® tastes so good that it was awarded an American Tasting Institute Gold Medal! Each packet of Lean Body is a nutri see more...

Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a great meal supplement shake. It gives me the energy I need to get through my day and power through my workouts as well. It provides plenty of protein and other minerals and vitamins too. The taste is a lot better than other shakes I have tried.
Jennifer B.
Brighton, TN
I love these! The taste is not too bad..better than a lot of the others but I would definitely recommend the vanilla kind. I drink one of these every morning before I go work out and it cures my appetite and wakes me up!
Tiffany G.
Tastes amazing. No powder taste at all. Works great for a meal replacement.
Jessica P.
WHat does it exactly taste like?

back