Labrada Nutrition Lean Body for Her Fat Burner

by Labrada Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. With Raspberry Ketones. Enhances Mood & Energy*. Curbs Appetite* Powerful thermogenic agents work synergistically to fire up your metabolism and help you burn fat.  Lean Body® for Her increase energy dramatically for hours, suppresses appetite, and makes you feel great.  Feel the difference with the first dose!

How do you like these fat burners?
How can I use it? where can I find it.?
How would you incorporate thus with a diet?
Start your review of Labrada Nutrition Lean Body for Her Fat Burner!
Melissa R.
Tacoma , WA
The stuff is crap, it does not work at all the only thing that works to reduce weight and burn fat is cardiovascular exercise and lowering the carbohydrate intake!!!
Valerie W.
Chandler, AZ
I just started taking this. Hasn't made me feel jittery. Haven't noticed any affect but this isn't a magic pill. I'm using it while working out. Hopefully it will pay off. Love Labrada brand
Andrea P.
Burnsville, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This product is very effective! It is not a magic pill to lose weight but with regular exercise and a good diet it will give you extra strength and energy to do harder workouts, it will speed your metabolism to burn off calories faster and help will portion control. Takes your diet to a better level.
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a great product to use , not just for magical purposes but you must exercise to see results happening. Not only does it tastes amazing but it's going to help you achieve that body you've been craving for .
Yasmin B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Fat burner is what you need! Always helps you lose a few pounds! Not a bad taste
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
I always felt the energy rush but didn't lose weight on this product at all.
I always felt the energy rush but didn't lose weight on this product at all.
Aera K.
This is perfect if you want an extra boost at the gym like me! Sometimes I like to take this pre workout or take it with me during my workout but overall it's really great to use :)
Kristina  D.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't notice any difference in the results of far loss but it did seem to give me an extra energy boost while working out
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Didn't work for me at all. Definitely a waste of money! Don't buy it people!
Didn't work for me at all. Definitely a waste of money! Don't buy it people!
Karine F.
Lorraine, QC
This is NOT a magic pill! I was taking this in the morning pre-workout and it would give me lots of energy, so I could push myself more. I use it mainly as a way to push harder on days where I am tried and/or lazy. It gives me a nice boost without feeling jittery.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...