Labrada Nutrition Lean Body For Her uploaded by Ruby Q.Labrada Nutrition Lean Body For Her uploaded by Awilda C.

BY LABRADA NUTRITION

Easy-to-Use Packets! 30g Protein per serving! Use as a Meal or Snack Aspartame-Free High Calcium Low Fat Lean Body® for Her is rich in the nutrients women need to get into great shape and achieve optimum health! Lean Body® for Her is high in protein, ideal for low carb diets and is fortified with soy protein, folic acid, and essential vitamins and minerals. Use it twice daily as a meal replacement, or as a treat between meals. Lean Body® for Her is a delicious, nutritious shake that can help you achieve your self-improvement goals! Who should use Lean Body® for Her? Women of all ages who desire to tone lean muscle, burn unwanted fat and reduce inches from their hips, thighs, and buttocks. Lean Body® for Her works best when used in conjunction with a low calorie diet and exercise. What can Lean Body® for Her do for me? Lean Body® for Her is a u see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It tastes really good too!" in 1 review
  • "This tastes great with milk and water if you wanna cut down some extra calories." in 1 review
Awilda C.
Foodie Expert
Best Woman's protein shake I have tasted for now!! Tasted their Strawberry and is not so good!! But this one OH MY!! Is the best!! And the best thing is that they come in individual packages and you can take them anywhere at anytime!!
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
Foodie Expert
Whenever I work out my arms, I drink this afterwards so stop my muscles from hurting. It tastes really good too!
vanessa c.
I feel like this would be super easy to use because they come in packets, it would be a great meal supplement for losing weight.
Andrea P.
Saint Paul, MN
This is by far my favorite protein shake I have tried. This tastes great with milk and water if you wanna cut down some extra calories. Its high protein, no sugar and low fat and curb. Its very filling and a great drink for pro or beginner athletes.
Kelly D.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are great for a quick shake/snack. The flavor is good not chalky like some others.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
Ok, so in terms of nutrition, I like these. I also like that they come in individual pouches. What I don't really like is the taste, unfortunately. I've only tried the vanilla. While I was able to drink it, I definitely didn't enjoy it. I think there are other protein powders out there with a similar nutritional content that taste better.
Karine F.
Terrebonne, QC, QC
The taste is amazing and I like carrying one packet with me when I'm at work or travelling. It mixes well in a shaker with just water.
Ruby Q.
APO, AE
I love this! I make my shake with this for lunch. Half a banana, teaspoon of PB2, and Flax Milk ;) Chocolate is delicious! It really does taste like chocolate ice cream! smooth