Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste

by No7

No7's overnight Laboratories Rescuing Skin Paste has been proven to help strengthen skin's resilience to effectively reduce the appearance of redness, revealing skin that looks calm, even toned and glowing with health.

Powered by their CICA-Therapy Complex:

• Centella Asiatica: known as ''tiger grass'' an ingredient recognized for centuries for its calming properties
  • Bisabolol: nourishes skin to provide soothing relief
  • Opthiopogon Japonicus: rich in moisture-boosting essential nutrients to help strengthen skin's protective barrier

The intensive nourishing formula creates a skin-perfecting veil that works through the night to help boost skin's recovery and deliver results you can see and feel from the very first morning. Overnight, skin feels stronger & redness appears calmed; skin looks healthier & more flawless. In 1 week, skin feels less sensitive to reveal even looking, radiant skin.

No7 Skin Pastes combine the instant skin-enhancing boost of a mask with the efficacy of a skin transforming treatment; for better results than you thought possible from skincare alone.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Potassium Sorbate.

Usage: In the evening before bed, use the applicator to spread a generous layer to your cleansed face & neck and wait up to 5 minutes, then using gentle upward strokes massage the rich white paste into your skin until it disappears. If there is any excess, remove with a clean tissue. Use 2-3 times weekly.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.

I just used this, and I'm really hoping for reduced redness, since I see redness so often, regardless of season or my routine. for those of you who saw positive results how often would you recommend using it?
Did anyone see a difference in their skin?
How is this product? How quickly did you see results?
Start your review of Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste!
Conway, AR
This mask made my skin so soft. The directions are easy to follow. There is a paddle applicator that makes application mess free. The packing is nice and the container easy to open.
Winthrop, NY
This product was a little odd in t hhe application process of using a spatula to spread it on and then the heaviness of the product staying on for that long made my skin itch.
Jacksonville
I recieved a few samples of this product from my local drug store and was apprehensive because something that sounds to good to be true usually is, anyways I have very acne prone oily skin with self diagnosed hormonal imbalance (because Dr's never can tell me what's up) needless to say I have struggled with skin problems since puberty and this product, doesn't fix all of my problems however it definitely within one use showed signs of progress! I washed my face with my usual cleanser and then followed the directions to smooth onto face and I also smoothed on my neck and to wipe off excess (if any) after time, I noticed the next day that my skin was tighter, brighter and youthful with just one use! I will be purchasing the whole product now that I know how good it works
North Bend, PA
After using No7 Laboratories Skin Paste for a month to be sure to get the full effect and results here are my thoughts ... It comes in a 50 ml/1.69 FL oz tube with it's own silicon spatula. It is a dense white cream. Putting a small amount (I used more the first time and it was way to much) on the spatula makes it easy to smooth on all areas of your face and neck. There is no heavy or obnoxious scent. Once you have it smoothed to all areas it is like having a full mask that you leave on for 5 minutes to allow it to absorb. It is amazing that during those 5 minutes you can feel your skin tingle a bit. It's almost like your skin is saying ahhh. After the 5 minutes you massage the cream into your skin. The immediate softness is amazing. It indicates to use 2-3 times per week. However it does seem somewhat heavy which makes it super moisturizing so I only use it 2x weekly. I am 50+ with a normal skin type with redness around my T zone. If your skin is oily this could be a bit much that you may only want to use 1x weekly or less. Results ... Refreshing, soft, healthier looking skin. Although it stresses the reduction of redness I have not noticed much difference. Good product that I will continue to use.
Eugene, OR
I loved it! I have middle-aged skin and I put the Skin Mask on every night for a week now and my skin is so soft and it glows!! I could not be more pleased with this product! I highly recommend it.
Port Clinton, OH
I was skeptical because I have always had red skin especially on my cheeks, or my face is red after washing/showering, no more!  After the first night I didn't see much of a difference in the redness but my skin was super soft so I was happy with at least that effect. I continued to use it for another week (3-4x). After getting out of the shower that week I passed the mirror and had to do a double take! My face was not red at all, I could not believe it! I have used it now for 3 weeks and my cheeks have mellowed out and my skin feels amazing. It seems that my make up goes on and looks better than it ever has. It did seem kinda thick going on but it absorbs nicely. My skin looks shiny after it absorbs but it is at night time and I don't think the sandman cares :-) Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste
Idlewild, MI
I have used this product 3 times now. It is non greasy and absorbs beautifully into the skin. I like the mask aspect of the product. You leave it on for 5 minutes, and then simply massage it in and go to sleep! I found that it really did reduce the redness in my skin overnight, and I awoke feeling like my face was extremely hydrated, I highly recommend this product to those of you struggling with redness. It really soothes the skin and delivers visible, lasting results. I received this product to test free of charge from Influenster, but I will definitely be purchasing it and adding to my regular skin care routine!
California
Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste uploaded by dana V.
I've tried this product a few times now and it has significantly reduced the redness on my cheeks,even after the first use!!! It's like a miracle paste mask!!! I have no idea why my cheeks have been so red and raw lately - I've tried using moisturizer for sensitive skins, gentle facial cleaners etc, but this one worked so quickly!!! I loved it so much I am already thinking about buying it again. I use it only every 2-3 days depending on how red my cheeks are :)
Phoenix, AZ
Received my complimentary sample. The paste comes out of the tube quickly so squeeze onto the paddle slowly. It goes on pretty smooth. About 2 minutes it the paste had a cool almost tingly feeling to it. Smoothed it in and wiped off the excess paste at the 5 minute mark. At first my cheeks seemed to be a little more pink than usual. After the third application that subsided and my face had a nice even tone. Skin feels a little softer but does not really glow as much as I had hoped it would though.
Glendale, AZ
When I found out I was finally getting something from influenster I was so excited, then I was like what is this! I don't need this! However after receiving this, I really like it!! I have redness on my face because I use an acne wash. Something I never noticed before trying out this product.. It actually took away the redness and made my face so soft! It comes with a little spatula to place the cream on your face. I like the color and the packaging. I would say this is a must buy!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...