Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste

by No7

No7's overnight Laboratories Rescuing Skin Paste has been proven to help strengthen skin's resilience to effectively reduce the appearance of redness, revealing skin that looks calm, even toned and glowing with health.

Powered by their CICA-Therapy Complex:

• Centella Asiatica: known as ''tiger grass'' an ingredient recognized for centuries for its calming properties
  • Bisabolol: nourishes skin to provide soothing relief
  • Opthiopogon Japonicus: rich in moisture-boosting essential nutrients to help strengthen skin's protective barrier

The intensive nourishing formula creates a skin-perfecting veil that works through the night to help boost skin's recovery and deliver results you can see and feel from the very first morning. Overnight, skin feels stronger & redness appears calmed; skin looks healthier & more flawless. In 1 week, skin feels less sensitive to reveal even looking, radiant skin.

No7 Skin Pastes combine the instant skin-enhancing boost of a mask with the efficacy of a skin transforming treatment; for better results than you thought possible from skincare alone.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Potassium Sorbate.

Usage: In the evening before bed, use the applicator to spread a generous layer to your cleansed face & neck and wait up to 5 minutes, then using gentle upward strokes massage the rich white paste into your skin until it disappears. If there is any excess, remove with a clean tissue. Use 2-3 times weekly.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.

I just used this, and I'm really hoping for reduced redness, since I see redness so often, regardless of season or my routine. for those of you who saw positive results how often would you recommend using it?
Did anyone see a difference in their skin?
How is this product? How quickly did you see results?
Start your review of Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste!
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,949 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this as an over night mask on top of a few other facial products to help calm and sooth my skin when I’m having a rosacea flare. It brings down the redness and is great for minimizing the little bumps I get in flare. It does feel a bit tacky so if you hate that feeling you might not like this but I personally would rather feel hydrated and damp then dry! If you have dry skin like me you can also get away with using just a little bit and wearing it in the day as like a lotion ( although it doesn’t have spf ) It’s not the cheapest but you often find it on sale so it’s definitely worth checking out.
Osceola
I have always had acne, rashes, and extremely sensitive skin. I have been dealing with a rash for a couple of weeks and tried various new products trying to find some relief. I used this skin paste last night and immediately felt relief once the paste sunk into my skin. Woke up this morning and my skin feels better today than it has in weeks. I can not wait to see what it looks like and a few weeks as I will definitely be using this going forward!
Santa Ana, CA
I received this as a sample and wanted to try it out. I don’t have redness so I can’t say if it worked for that. However, it was really thick which I prefer more serum type night creams that are light. My face does however feel moisturizes. Some of it got on a recipe I had and it turned it see through as if it has oil in the product. That doesn’t bother me, but it might bother someone else.
West Columbia , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! I use this probably 3 - 4 times a week as a nighttime moisturizer after all of my other skincare and its great! It takes a little while to fully sink in but really is calming. It feels good on the skin and just so soothing. In the morning my skin looks refreshed and less red. I’ve been using for two weeks and plan to repurchase when i run out.
Texas
I have naturally rosy skin due to being very fair. This is not greasy or heavy, but it is soothing and moisturizing. I put a layer on and then wipe the excess off and rub in the rest. It definitely makes a difference in the overall redness of my skin!
West Haven, CT
Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this product I use it before bed at night or right after heavily exfoliating. It’s instant relief as soon as you apply. It’s very gentle and repairs rough skin. I highly recommend.
Cameron Park, CA
Influenster *I received this product free for review* First, let me say that I am totally new to No7 products. I had always seen them in stores, looked at them, and was always curious about them but never ended up buying. So when I recieved this cica-rescue skin paste, I was absolutely elated to finally get the opportunity to try this brand. Directions say to use 2-3 times per week, so in the first week, I used it every other night. Application is really easy and I was really impressed that they included a little silicone spatula in the box for spreading onto the face. After the first week, I had used this product a total of 3 times and could definitely see a difference in the texture and plumpness of my skin. It's winter and my skin is extra dry this time of year, so the thickness and creaminess of this product feels heavenly on my dry skin. I would highly recommend following the directions exactly, the last step is wiping excess off with a clean tissue to avoid going to bed with a tacky layer of product. Seeing results in just a week was pretty impressive, and I will absolutely continue to use this, excited about results after an even longer amount of time! Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste
Lindale, TX
I used the Paste the very same evening I recieved it. I usually have red areas around my nose either side of nostrils and on the cheek area closer to the nose, so I was very excited to see what results I would get. I cleaned my face as usual but replaced all my usual skin care for the Paste. The paste it felt like it's name a paste. This first time I think I went a little overboard with the application. After the 5 minutes I massaged it into my skin and was afraid of removing the excess as it recommends, but I was pleasantly surprised to feel that my sling was still moisturized. My surprise was the very next day my skin looked plumper, with less redness and even my dry patches look better. The instructions recommend doing it 2 to 3 times a week so I waited a couple of days and did it again. The second time around I was better at using the correct amount of product. After I massaged the past into my skin I used the extra to rub into my arms and other dry patches on my body. The extra excess was wiped with a tissue. The next morning my skin look again supple, plump and my dry patches were gone, and my redness was very diminish. I waited another couple of days and last night I did my third test. This morning I didn't have to do any color correction for redness! I am very excited about it. Now the question is how long will the effect last between uses? For now I'm happy to be able to have a very minimal make up routine for the day.
Beaver, PA
Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste uploaded by A.m. K.
I received this No7 Laboratories Rescuing Skin Paste complimentary for an honest review. Heres Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste my review: my initial thoughts were that a paste would be cakey and and thick, much like a face mask or mud pack but this was a pleasant surprise, it went on my skin like a thick lotion, not unlike sunscreen in consistency. It has no chemical scent. The lotion rubbed in well with no greasiness. I examined my skin this morning and was pleasantly surprised, my skin looked clearer with less overall redness, which is chronic around my nose and cheeks from accumulated sun damage. I will continue to use this product. Thank you @No7USA ! Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste
Plano, TX
Laboratories CICA-Rescue Paste uploaded by Trish H.
I was excited to receive this mask, as I have problems with uneven redness along my cheeks (first photo). At first, I wasn’t sure about the mask since it felt like rubbing toothpaste on your face. Amazingly, after five minutes most of it had melted into my skin (last photo). I used the mask every 2-3 days for two weeks and I am seeing a small amount of smoothing of the cheek redness. It is still there, but not as drastic. I am hopeful that with continued use, the unevenness will get less and less noticeable.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...