BY LABORATOIRES FILORGA PARIS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Inspired by the latest filorga medical innovations, this serum combines 2 formulas (zero wrinkle concentrate plus intense lifting gel) to visibly reduce all types of wrinkles. Deep set wrinkles – filler-like correction: a trio of hyaluronic acid-based active ingredients visibly fills deep wrinkles and plumps the skin. Tiredness wrinkles – mesotherapy-like correction: a duo of matrikines combined with nctf tones the skin tissue and smoothes out lines. Contraction wrinkles – Botox-like correction: a tripeptide-hexapeptide duo modulates neurotransmission to relax the face without freezing facial expression. Surface wrinkles – peeling-like correction: gluconolactone combined with an exfoliating active ingredient resurfaces the skin and visibly fades fine lines. see more...

Review (1)
Brittany B.
Ottawa, ON
Love everything about this product -the scent texture and packaging . I just finished my second bottle and will be purchasing my third. My fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead are almost completely non existent and the crowsfeet around my eyes have also diminished quite a lot. First anti aging product I've purchased that I've seen results from. Highly recommend to everyone I know.

back