Laboratoires Filorga Paris 3-in-1 Foam Cleanser, 5 fl. oz. uploaded by Rabia S.

BY LABORATOIRES FILORGA PARIS

Filorga foam cleanser is a luxurious, gentle, anti-aging foaming cleanser that removes makeup with an airy, enveloping texture. It's enriched with hyaluronic acid, an active agent that moisturizes the skin and combats the signs of aging. Skin is left... see more...

Buy on Amazon
shamma a.
love this foam cleanser I use it as a face wash and a makeup remover its so gentle on the skin I use it day and night and I think its good value I also use the same filorga face anti-aging toner and they're incredible I've never heard of this brand before, I only find it in the pharmacy and I feel lucky to have it i recommend this, it was little expensive but its worth the money and it does it job and its amazing
SIA A.
Vancouver
I wish my experience were as positive as others’; alas, it wasn’t. Despite the lovely product (wonderful scent), the cleanser left my skin feeling tight. I’ve have to put it away now and since transitioned to Clinique.
Rabia S.
dubai, dubai
I order 2 at a time so I never run out. Learned about Filorga products from a doctor friend. All I can say is that it is the best.amazing product i must say
darby h.
Sarnia, SC
This cleanser removes makeup is hydrating and feels so soft afterwards. I have never found another cleanser that even compares to this one.
Munirah A.
I liked the cleanser but ever
My skin is very sensitive its was ok not acne after using this product