Laboratoire Cosmepro Light Blue Shade Age Defying Conditioner uploaded by Alysa B.

BY LABORATOIRE COSMEPRO

LIGHT BLUE SHADE prides itself on understanding the needs of mature hair and creating specialized advanced formulas to exceed customers expectations. Their shampoos conditioners hair treatments and mousses made with a sophisticated Hydro-soft formula silk proteins pro-vitamin B5 and collagen make LIGHT BLUE SHADE the best kept secret to restoring shine to grey white and blond hair. Keeps hair healthy shiny and beautiful. see more...

Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I recently took to Influenster to ask about toning products. I found this one at shoppers, wasn’t one of the suggestions but as I couldn’t make it to a salon or a sally I thought I would give it a go. Also it was really affordable.

It smells great and I have instantly noticed a difference in my hair. No brass tones, and my hair feels lighter and healthier. I also love it because it offers sun protection, which I never thought I needed because who though blonde hair can get damaged from the sun. I have only used it a couple times now, but so far I love it! I’ll update this post if I do notice more change.
Alysa B.
This shampoo and conditioner works well witj my blonde hair. I dont have much else to conoare it to as this is the only blue shampoo I have used. I feel it works well at keeping the brass colour out of my hair.
Julie P.
Hamilton, ON
I definitely recommend giving this product a try if you are trying to correct bleached hair that has a yellow tinge to it. It also has a conditioner that is avail. I would most definitely purchase again!