BeautyLipLip MakeupLabiotte
Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g

LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g

by Labiotte

LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g

DooEs this also have a taste to it??
Where can I find this? The packaging is so cute..great idea for stocking stuffers!
Are these puppies good do they last?
Start your review of LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g!
Product Highlights
Received one as a gift and let me tell u i love how they dry up so nice . They dont clump after having them for a while and if you dont want your lipstick on anymore and u decide to take it off it leaves a nice tint to your lips. in reviews
Rose B.
Cleveland, GA
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
Omg I absolutely love this lip stain. First the packaging is adorable. Second the smell and taste is grape and the color lasts all day. A great selection of colors to choose from. The price is affordable and I’d definitely buy this product again
Constance W.
LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g uploaded by Constance W.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
I love this shade so much. If you like liptints, definitely try these out. The packaging is really cool. It really does look like a mini bottle of Merlot.
Kristel M.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
I purchased them mainly because of the cute packaging, not because I was really interested in them because tbh, I’ve never heard of this brand before. They’re ok, nothing special.
Zarwa K.
Staten Island, NY
LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g uploaded by Zarwa K.
LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g uploaded by Zarwa K.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #CR01 Rose Coral 7g
This lip tint is perfect.. I love it.. The color,texture and smell.. everything is perfect.. It stays long
Silvia  O.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
Yo tengo uno pero Solo es un brillo labial No pinta mucho Arriba de otro lipstick si resalta más solo no Pero por el envase le doy 5 estrellas
Ruthann A.
Saint Marys, GA
LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g uploaded by Ruthann A.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
I loved these more than I thought I would, they are so adorable! And very well priced! They last all day and have a great variety!
Serina R.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
I love the packaging of this product it amazing and adorable #influenster #review #beautyoverhaul #beauty #makeupbag #gamechanger
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
I love the bottles they are cute. No they don’t taste like wine, but they are dead on with color. It doesn’t dry out or feather. It’s tastes terrible to me so I have to do the duck lip until it dries.
shelley L.
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
Labiotte wine lip tint is a very cool lippie. The packaging is adorable it looks like a mini wine bottle. The colors are very pretty and goes on very smoothly. Nice product.
yari D.
Providence, RI
Review for: LABIOTTE Wine Lip Tint #RD03 Merlot Burgundy 7g
Love it first of all i got it real cheap love the bottel shape the color is very pigmented and is matte anf last eve if you tale it off u will still have a light staing but love have it and wear it my must go to fav volor is red