BeautyLipLip MakeupLabiotte

by Labiotte

[LABIOTTE] Wine Lip Tint 7g (Total 6 pcs Set)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [LABIOTTE] Wine Lip Tint 7g (Total 6 pcs Set)!
How would you rate this product?
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love these lip tints they stay on all day, they smell like cherries and look gorgeous on the lips, they do crack at the end of the day though but they're moisturizing and comfortable to wearđź’—
Ramavath C.
nallamada Anantapur district
I love the way they look they come in a slight and tiny vine bottle which look so cool and it met my expectations I love the way they spread over my lips they r long lasting and r Smudge proof I will try to buy them again and again and I will recommend this to try for everyone there shades are quiet good
Milica N.
[LABIOTTE] Wine Lip Tint 7g (Total 6 pcs Set) uploaded by Milica N.
[LABIOTTE] Wine Lip Tint 7g (Total 6 pcs Set) uploaded by Milica N.
This was my first k-beauty product I ordered online. I am obsessed with this red lip tint! It is super pigmented with a semi-matte finish, and it doesn't dry out my lips. Moreover, the package looks like the wine bottle! An amazing idea! I have it in the shade RD01 Shiraz Red.

Looking for your answer?