LABEL.M VOLUME MOUSSE, 200 ml.

by Label.m

All over volume, definition and textureEasy application spray mousseAnti-static properties to control flyawaysProvides definition and hold to curlsProtects against colour fadeSulphate free, Sodium Chloride freeInstructions: Spray on damp hair, working...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LABEL.M VOLUME MOUSSE, 200 ml.!
Misty B.
Saint Louis, MO
I was suggested to use this product by my stylist.. I have fine, straight but heavy hair thst lacks much volume.. I wash my hair and towel dry.. Spray this into my roots and work through with fingers.. Blowdry and I have bombshell hair that lasts until I wash it.. Godsend for me.. Not too many products actually deliver but this one has..
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
Label.m volume mousse is everything. The smell alone is one of my favorite smells. But this product is so great and adds so much volume
Ida P.
Turku
This really gives your hair a great volume. It is super easy to use and it lasts long as you don’t have to use is so much at once to get the great volume. The product packaging is very nice and easy to take with you as you travel.
Beth C.
Bicknacre , Chelmsford
Really love this spray! I was recommended it by my boyfriends sister who is a hairdresser, and was a bit skeptical as I don’t like mousse, but this exceeded expectations! It smells great and does exactly what it says and volumises my flat hair. The only thing I would say is it’s a bit sticky and messy to apply, but that is massively outweighed by the benefits!

Looking for your answer?