BY LABEL.M

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Luxurious, hair perfecting ingredients including Diamond Dust particles, transform hair’s condition and deliver an intense radiance.Exclusive Micro-Diamond complex; black and white diamond, pearl dust, champagne and white rose petal oil, delivers... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
Hoan L.
Richardson, TX
I don't have any hair problems so this review will be solely be for the scent of this shampoo. It has this amazing floral/rose/champagne aroma to it. It's so long lasting, even my workout, the people around me would tell me my hair smells amazing. My hair is still soft and easy to manage after using the shampoo. I don't have any volume, dryness, or friziness issue so I'm not sure how it would work for other people. But I would continue using it just for the way it smells.