BY LABEL.M

Luxurious, hair perfecting ingredients including Diamond Dust particles, transform hair’s condition and deliver an intense radiance.Exclusive Micro-Diamond complex; black and white diamond, pearl dust, champagne and white rose petal oil, delivers... see more...

Mira M.
I color my hair a lot right now looking at my own hair color I got gold I’ve got red and browns this shampoo supersoft it lathers up decent not a whole lot but decent bit and I’ve been really satisfied with the smell smells great
Hoan L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I don't have any hair problems so this review will be solely be for the scent of this shampoo. It has this amazing floral/rose/champagne aroma to it. It's so long lasting, even my workout, the people around me would tell me my hair smells amazing. My hair is still soft and easy to manage after using the shampoo. I don't have any volume, dryness, or friziness issue so I'm not sure how it would work for other people. But I would continue using it just for the way it smells.