BY NIVEA

Complete suncare protection. SPF30 Thermostable Antioxidant vitamin E stimulates the skin's protective system and prevents damage and premature aging of the lips With Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Sunflower Oil and Beeswax see more...

Labello SPF30 Sun Protect Lip Balm with Shea, Jojoba & Sunflower Oil 4.8ml [European Import] (PACK of 4)
Buy on Amazon
  • "Loved this spf Nivea chapstick! It does take care in a very gentle way of my lips! Great value and great price!" in 21 reviews
  • "Nice smell , it does keep my lips smooth and hydrated ! In winter , my lips gets very dry so that what I use and it works fine ! They are very affordable ! I got mine from Walmart in the pack of 2 ! They do vert good the job !" in 15 reviews
  • "Very hydrating, at first I was skeptical of trying this out, but I love this balm it's really good for a cheap price." in 6 reviews
um s.
Bellevue, WA
This formula is soooo nice and hydrating. But i am sad to say that the color is actually kind of nude or white! And it makes me look like a sick person of applied alone! So it has to be applied with something or like what i do at night or at home!
Malik S.
For me this was just an okay product. In the past I have been a huge fan of Nivea, but this felt to my lips. Maybe the formula just isn’t up to par, but as soon as I glide this across my lips I needed to reapply. Just okay to me for the price.
Carmel R.
Is there a lip bite protect? I dont know bout this product, cuz maybe I had it for 5 days before someone got hold of it and never returned. I did apply it when my lips were so chapped which is everyday...it didnt work so well for me. I found myself biting pieces off my then happed now lip balm covered lips. So maybe didnt moisturize that well which I was down about cuz I love the brands lotion/moisturizer
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This might be a silly reason to dislike a product, but the packaging on this is wrong for me. Instead of a small cap, the whole outer tube is a cap with an inner twistable tube of product inside. It makes the chapstick seem fat, but really its just a lot of packaging.
Rachel G.
Newfield, NJ
My favorite chapstick ever, I use it every single day it’s very light weight and hydrating. They sell it pretty much everywhere, the packaging is cute and simple. Definitely a great product.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love all Nivea products especially the lip products. Lip products are very easy to apply and they are long lasting. Lip care products are very affordable and they always have coupons in the local news paper.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
It was very smooth gliding on. Loved the moistizing. Not too expensive and affordable. I think my favorite is the soft scent. It met expectations as well as exceeded them. I would highly recommend and would buy again. It lasted through multiple snackings.
brittania g.
New York , NY
Perfect beach lip product. I️ love that it has a decent SPF and doesn’t melt like Fresh Sugar products do. I️ purchased in the drugstore but sadly have not been able to find it again. Ring it back to Duane Reade please.
Heather S.
My favorite lip balms ever. Its smooth, no taste at all. Ive purchased this at the dollar General, i do not do to high up places for my beauty and its very inexpensive only a couple of dollars. Perfectly sealed and if you also have chapped lips or etc.. i recommend this product.
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
I really love this chapstick. it keeps my lips really soft and it has a nice smell. it wasn't that pricey either, i got it at walgreens. i have been using this type of chapstick for a year now and i would suggest it to others.