BY LABELLO

1 per order Made in Germany SPF 30 see more...

• How often do you apply lip balm in one day?2 Answers
Labello Lip Balm - Sun Protect -With SPF 30 -Pack of 1
  • "I love using this in the summer at the beach where the sun is pretty strong. But I don't recommend using all year around as it doesn't help with chapped lips. But it is a great spf chapstick for the summer." in 4 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive lips, so I have to use a lot of lip balm. Well, my favorite brand is Labello. Its super moisturizing, long lasting, and it smells awesome. The price is okay. Its easy to use, and I would recommend it to everyone who has sensitive lips.
    " in 3 reviews
Alaina N.
San Francisco, CA
I usually use the regular labello lip care, so this would be my obvious next choice living in sunny California. It’s terrible, it comes off looking white and my lips look a bit ashy because of it. I would not recommend to anyone.
Casey S.
I swear by Labello chapstick. It’s my go-to brand. It is the only chapstick that keeps my lips moisturized for hours. Every other chapstick brand I have tried winds up drying my lips out more.Unfortunately I am unable to find it in the US. I buy as many as I can whenever I go to Europe.
Meaghan M.
I was introduced to this by my marine when he returned from the battle space.
It is difficult to find, I have found it in my local german grocer.
This is my go to for overnight hydration and keeps my lips hydrated and healthy all winter long!
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
By far my favorite lipstick brand. Labello is a classic. I️t is super soft on the lips. The yellow one and the classic blue are my favorite. If I️ were to choose one lip balm this is what I️ would use.
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas, NV
My secret weapon for healthy, smooth lips on sunny days. If you apply too much of it it will make your lips look whitish
Maelly B.
Je l'aime bien car le principe de l'SPF est bien mais il n'hydrate pas assez mes levres je trouve. Il n'a pas d'odeur et si vous etes une personne qui a les levres treq gercer comme moi il se termine assez vite... Sinon Labello reste une bonne marque de soin des levres
Al A.
Doha, Doha
This is a nice lip balm and it has spf but when you apply it . It leaves a white layer of product on your lips. Whick is weird and looks so unnature. You can't wear it by itself.
Mónica O.
Really nice and moisturizing, but because of the SPF it leaves the lips white, which I really can't bare, specially because I don't use SPF on my lips that much.
Daniela H.
Vinkovci
This product is just amazing! Keeps my lips hydrated and protected from the sun at the same time! Plus, it smells and tastes amazing! It’s incredibly cheap and I have a few of these around the house, just amazing!
Gabrielle W.
rotterdam
It’s very dry and a very light colour on the lips. Labello SPF30 Sun Protect Lip Balm with Shea, Jojoba & Sunflower Oil 4.8ml [European Import] (PACK of 4). I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Neira Č.
Sarajevo
How often do you apply lip balm in one day?

Amazon