BY NIVEA #33 in Lip Care

Nourishes and protects lips with ruit extract Shimmering pigment particles provide shine SPF 10 see more...

Labello Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm with Shimmering Color Pigments 4.8ml [European Import] (PACK of 4)
Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
O mg me fascina este lo usaba hace 4 años en mi país de sabor a cherry . Lo compré en la cruz azul pharmacy en mi país ecuador no por dios te deja suave sexy por el color . Si pero lo he buscado pero no hay de ese color en este país . O si puedo decir maravilla de este producto bese a amor de mi vida con este producto.
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
I love this product and I love the little tint it gives your lips. The only thing is the scent seems very artificial and for some users that may be an issue but not for me. I definitely would recommend purchasing this product if you’re looking for hydrated lips and a little tint of pink!!
Reyna A.
Makes your lips really soft. It also smells very good. I bought mine at walmart. And i didnt think i would like it but i did. It actually exceeded my expectations for the cheap price. And it also had more product than what i thought it did. It lasted about 3-4 months
Leslie🤙🏼 T.
Moline, IL
This chapstick leaves my lips feeling really moisturized and a extra bonus is that it gives me a tint of cherry red another extra Is that it smells delicious it’s also really handy I always have one in my purse. I really recommend this for chapped lips!!
Marjorie H.
Great for repairing lips that are sunburnt or cracked from neglect. I bought mine from Walgreens but I’ve seen them at Walmart. It was a tad oily but it worked! If my friends needed something that worked for damaged lips I’d tell them to get this.
Blythe S.
Such a cute pigment! glided it over my lips and when I fell asleep, it still stayed on and kept my lips shiny, unchapped, and moisturized. I only have Quenched and Pink Punch. Pink Punch actually smells like fruit punch. I have an addiction to it now.
Gaby V.
Caldwell
I personally do not like this lip shine. I bought it at Walgreens. I don’t like the color it leaves behind, I like the price. The packaging is alright nothing too fancy. I would recommend if you like your chapstick to leave color behind.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Marisol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my nivea lip balm! It's probably one of my favorite lip balms! You can get it practically anywhere! I think the price is fair! I've bought nivea lip balm before. What i like about this one is that it doesn't just mosturize your lips but it also has a red tint.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a really nice product I loved how natural it looked. The colors are great neutrals which I loved and looked great on my dark skin color. This is an easy product to fin and I think it's worth the price and it would also last me a really long time which is wonderful.