BY NIVEA

Nourishes and protects lips with ruit extract Shimmering pigment particles provide shine SPF 10 see more...

Labello Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm with Shimmering Color Pigments 4.8ml [European Import] (PACK of 4)
Buy on Amazon
  • "Thus is a really good chapstick! It has a cute tinted color and smells Good! It doesn't taste bad either so there's that" in 69 reviews
  • "Labello is so good on dry lips and it has a really great scent. It is really affordable and I really love it when ever I go to school" in 64 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm is very creamy and moisturizing, the taste and smell of cherry is very nice, I like to use it before using a matte lipstick or when I go to the beach I also use it on the night ones before sleeping to keep my smooth lips. It is very accessible and they sell it in pharmacies, supermarkets, cosmetics stores, etc." in 55 reviews
  • "This lip balm is awesome, I truly love it. It makes your lips shiny, beautiful and feels softer, it also got a good smell." in 39 reviews
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
****Review time *****
My today’s review is on this @labello fruity shine strawberry 🍓 lip balm. 🍓It lasted for a very long time. 🍓I have been applying it rigorously through out winters that’s why it’s almost finish as you can see.
🍓It really nourishing. 🍓It smells amazing.
🍓Unlike other lip balms it’s not transparent . In fact it gives a really nice natural tint to the lips .
🍓I just love it.
Price $9.99
You can get it from @walmart @ebaybae
Amount 35ml .
#skincare #sephora #laneige #sleepingmask #blogger #instagood #instadaily #picoftheday #flawless #makeup #giveaway #youtuber #subscribe #sub4sub #follow #likemyphoto #instafood ad #igers #instablogger #fashionblogger
#koreanskincare #kbeauty #abcommunity #teamfollow #skincarecommunity #bblogger #skincareblogger #skincaregiveaways #pikreview
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This lip balm smells delicious and leaves such a beautiful natural looking color on the lips. It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth and I love that it doesn't smudge around even though it's pretty glossy. It's super affordable and I would definitely recommend this lip balm!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Gaby V.
Caldwell
I personally do not like this lip shine. I bought it at Walgreens. I don’t like the color it leaves behind, I like the price. The packaging is alright nothing too fancy. I would recommend if you like your chapstick to leave color behind.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Not only is the chapstick constantly in my hand, pocket or my bag, but I have multiple in every location possible. I have one in my makeup table, bathroom, bag, coat pocket, etc.

I love this chapstick because it smells amazing and it gives my lips an amazing color. I don’t really use it for the purpose of keeps my lips out of the chapped zone but I love it using after I use my chapstick to add a natural and beautiful color!
Gabriela E.
Westfield, NJ
There is a good smell, the color in your lips change in different skins, really protect and keep your lips soft for good time, you don’t need to use all the time because stays there keeping your lips healthy
Monica H.
Columbus, IN
This product is very good and it has served me for my irritated lips, I have used it many times and it really did its job, I use it a lot in the winter because of the type of weather, I recommend it 100%
Eneala D.
Westfield, NJ
I love Nivea it’s one of my favorite brands, so easy to use and smells so good! It’s totally worth the money, and I always keep it in my bag, the packaging it’s normal, but I recommend it to my friends
Elenie A.
This lip balm is super cut it’s a littler shimmer so it’s not like your normal boring lip balm I got in Walmart super cheap definitely worth the money it doesn’t last as long as my other lip balm but it looks cuter on then my other ones so I kinda still love it
Madison C.
Medford, OR
I hated this. Bad flavor, super small, and over priced. It’s nice when I need a little bit of a color to my lips and I’m not wearing full on lipstick but I still very much dislike this and i wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.