Labello Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm with Shimmering Color Pigments 4.8ml [European Imp...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Labello Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm with Shimmer... Be the first to answer!
- "Thus is a really good chapstick! It has a cute tinted color and smells Good! It doesn't taste bad either so there's that" in 69 reviews
- "Labello is so good on dry lips and it has a really great scent. It is really affordable and I really love it when ever I go to school" in 64 reviews
- "I love this lip balm is very creamy and moisturizing, the taste and smell of cherry is very nice, I like to use it before using a matte lipstick or when I go to the beach I also use it on the night ones before sleeping to keep my smooth lips. It is very accessible and they sell it in pharmacies, supermarkets, cosmetics stores, etc." in 55 reviews
- "This lip balm is awesome, I truly love it. It makes your lips shiny, beautiful and feels softer, it also got a good smell." in 39 reviews
My today’s review is on this @labello fruity shine strawberry 🍓 lip balm. 🍓It lasted for a very long time. 🍓I have been applying it rigorously through out winters that’s why it’s almost finish as you can see.
🍓It really nourishing. 🍓It smells amazing.
🍓Unlike other lip balms it’s not transparent . In fact it gives a really nice natural tint to the lips .
🍓I just love it.
You can get it from @walmart @ebaybae
Amount 35ml .
#skincare #sephora #laneige #sleepingmask #blogger #instagood #instadaily #picoftheday #flawless #makeup #giveaway #youtuber #subscribe #sub4sub #follow #likemyphoto #instafood ad #igers #instablogger #fashionblogger
#koreanskincare #kbeauty #abcommunity #teamfollow #skincarecommunity #bblogger #skincareblogger #skincaregiveaways #pikreview
I love this chapstick because it smells amazing and it gives my lips an amazing color. I don’t really use it for the purpose of keeps my lips out of the chapped zone but I love it using after I use my chapstick to add a natural and beautiful color!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos