Label M Intensive Repair Shampoo (For Visually Damaged, Coarse Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz

BY LABEL M.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A superb-rich hydrating shampoo for visually damaged, coarse hair Highly concentrated with Tri-Molecular Oat, Soy & Amino Acid complexes Helps intensively nourish & repair hair by penetrating deep down into all three layers of hair Adds volume to fine... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
I love this shampoo and conditioner so much that I buy it in for litre jugs from the salon. I don’t care the price that affect it has on my ageing hair is absolutely amazing I monthly die my hair to cover my greys. Most shampoo and conditioners do not leave a soft beautiful smelling product. The honey & oats line is my favourite.