Lab Series Skincare for Men Treat - Oil Control Daily Hydrator uploaded by Pam S.

BY LAB SERIES #60 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Fragrance Free.  Oil Free. Puts oil on hold. Lightweight hydration and excess oil control. Reduces shine and helps prevent clogged pores.  Puts oil on hold. Oil-free lotion delivers lightweight hydration and excess oil control for clearer, healthier-looking skin. Immediately reduces shine and the appearance of pores; decreases excess oil over time; helps decrease excess oil over time Dramatically minimizes the appearance of pores:  helps prevent clogged pores which can lead to breakouts Hydrates and smoothes to improve skin s texture. For normal/oily skin see more...

Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love the lab series line! I have combo skin and I get really oily in certain areas. I apply this to my oil spots and it does a nice job of drying it out. It is long lasting and goes on smooth. It absorbs quickly, I would recommend this for anyone wanting to control oil production.
Jason G.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy this at Sephora but they no longer carry it. I was devastated. I have yet to find it anywhere. For 30+ years I have tried every facial moisturizer there is while battling acne and this is the only one that I've ever used that hasn't made me breakout and moisturizers like it supposed to. I wholeheartedly vouch for this product!
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
This product has helped my husband's eczema so much on his face!!! His face usually stays very flakey and dry and this face wash has brought hydration back to his face without breaking him out!!!
Rosalinda H.
Weslaco, TX
I used to get it at Sephora& I can no longer find it. I would buy it for my sister who has oily skin and it worked perfectly. Wish they hadn't discontinued it.
Susie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Got this for my fiance he said it makes his skin really soft and hydrated got such great reviews from him that i got one for my father and brother
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Husband loves this when I got him this on his birthday. He says it doesn't make his face oily as some other ones he has that do
Lorina G.
I'm almost certain it's been discontinued but the product was amazing ! Really similar to cliniques men's maximum hydrator !
Rachel R.
It's hard to get dudes to use face products but mine uses this and likes it!! @influenster #influenstermovember
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
My husband have been using this product for years along with other Lab Series products. My husband begin his day with this product. Living in a very cold, dry climate it brings life to his face.
Rachel R.
Any women but this for their men? Like it?
Alexandra S.
Does this help women's skin too?
Alexandra C.
Where do you typically apply this product? Could definitely use something like this for my boyfriend!