Lab Series Skincare for Men Clean - Oil Control Face Wash uploaded by Eric K.

BY LAB SERIES SKINCARE FOR MEN

Fragrance Free.  Oil-Free Pore clearing cleanser Concentrated formula exfoliates and cleanses normal/oily skin. Promotes smoother, clearer skin.  Pore clearing cleanser. Concentrated liquid-to-foam formula helps cleanse the skin of dirt, pollution and excess oil, which can lead to blemishes. Gently exfoliates for smoother, clearer skin. Formulated for normal/oily skin. Non-Acnegenic. see more...

Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few things I can get my husband to use. He likes the fact it can get the day's work dirt off his face lol
Erica P.
Erica P.
Chester, VA
I have very oily skin and this works great! My skin stays "oil free" for hours and I do not have to "blot" my face. lol!
Sasa N.
Sasa N.
Works well for acne- prone skin, you have to use it for a few weeks , visible results can be seen within 3-4 days though loneger use will show better results, In my opinion Oil control face washes like neutrogena are more affordable and show almost the same results
April S.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I love this product because it definitely helps out with my oily skin. I would definitely suggest some of their other products also.
Eric K.
Eric K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this because I have oily to combination skin and this is the only oil control face wash I could fine that was targeted for men. I love the Lab Series brand they have always had great skin care products this and some of their anti-aging products are a must for any man at any age.