Lab Series Future Rescue Repair Serum uploaded by Juanjose R.

BY LAB SERIES

Featuring a "Quad Focus" approach to combat visible aging, this global serum acts as skin's first line of protection to help combat visible aging. DEFEND: Works to defend skin from environmental aggressors. DETOX: Promotes natural cell removal, detoxing the skin of dead surface cells. REBUILD: Fortifies the skin's protective barrier to help inhibit future damage from occurring. REPAIR: Works around the clock to help promote skin's natural repair process and natural collagen production. see more...

Juanjose R.
As a guy I was skeptical about serums, but now I think it's a must! I have a little over two weeks using lab series future rescue kit and I must say the serum is the best one I've tried in my life. Must be because it's designed for men, but my skin looks so healthy because of it!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Only four stars since my boyfriend didnt care for it BUT he doesnt get or understand serums. Seemed great to me when I sampled it! You can get it from ulta