Lab Series For Men Age Rescue Eye Therapy 0.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY LAB SERIES SKINCARE FOR MEN

Fragrance Free. Daily age-fighter for eyes; Diminishes the appearance of visible lines, puffiness and dark circles.   Advanced hydrating gel-cream for fitter, younger looking eyes. Ophthalmologist-tested. Oil-free. Dramatically diminishes the appearance of dark circles. Reduces the appearance of visible lines and wrinkles. Reduces the look of eye puffiness. Oil-free.  Ophthalmologist-tested. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Linda R.
Linda R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this for my husband about 4 months ago because he was always complaining about his skin on his face and around his eyes. He never used it! I guess because he thinks it's not manly-like to use eye creams! So I decided to try it myself since it was about $40! Let me say... boy is it worth it! I definitely saw improvement in the skin around my eyes after about 2 weeks.. very dramatic results! I love it and will continue to keep using it!:)
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband don't really use anything on his face but someone gave this to him and after he tried to used it he suddenly fell in love with this eye cream. It helps brighten his eyes and look refreshed every morning! His eyes always look tired because of work and OT Highly recommend this product.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
I have always had a problem with dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped to make the circles go away. The only bad thing I have to say is the scent is a little strong for my liking.
Ivellise O.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I seen this on my moms table just say her eyes look real good she's 55 n has no dark circles asked her what her secret was and she didn't tell me but clearly I know it was this lol
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
Got this for the HUBBY and he loved how easy it is not to mention how good his skin looked!!!
Matthew O.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
I like this product. Goes on smooth and is non-irritating when applied around the eye area. Non greasy application with no smell makes this a good addition to a daily skin care regimen.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, I bought this for my husband whom is always obsessing over his lines and bags underneath his eyes. For a whopping $33 I shelled out for it, I figured he would at least try it. He didn't, of course. He just claims it's not manly like to apply anything. (I know--I'm trying to pull him from the dark!) I decided to give it a try myself since I have fine lines and darkness in the mornings. After two weeks of trying I must say that I'm quite enjoying the results! My fine lines are diminishing and becoming more taut on my skin! This stuff works! I have had no reaction, it's not damaging to my sensitive skin and it doesn't burn my eyes. It's a kind of thick clear gel that comes out of a squeeze tube, and you only need a little to gently pat underneath your eye area for it to work. I use daily, every night before bed along with my regular skincare routine. If you-or your hubby-are concerned with fine lines, you have to try this! I can't recommend it enough! I have already converted two of my girlfriends just because they saw my results! This is a product I stand behind, even if it costs a little more than I like.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I picked this up for my husband a while back, and he actually loves it! (Me too!) it really does a lot for his puffy eyes. He works late nights so he also has some dark circle that it does well to combat. Definitely worth it!
Katt R.
Katt R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I got my man a few samples of this product & now a bottle ,, I absolutely love this on him ,, I put it on him at night before bed & I swear he looks younger & more bright when he wakes up ,, not only do I use this eye cream on him but the face cream & serum,, just amazing skin care for men , If you want to get your man up to snuff this is a definite yes !!!!!
Aliza C.
Aliza C.
My husband loves this eye cream! He finds it very hydrating for his eyes and reduces the look of tired puffy eyes. We live in Canada so it helps when products are hydrating like this and not drying.
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Magnolia , TX
I purchased this for my husband! But you can use it as well!
Kimisha L.
Kimisha L.
PMB
Will this work for sensitive skin ?
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you purchase this for your husband/boyfriend/male family member or for yourself?
Claudiia M.