Start your review of La-Z-Boy!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
We’ve had our La-Z-Boy chairs for 8 years now and they are excellent quality and extremely comfortable and durable. The price was perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing about them. I’m very satisfied with the recliners.
Joshua B.
La-Z-Boy uploaded by Joshua B.
While delivering our couches, they hit my front door, denting the the door and breaking the door frame on the hinge side. Additionally, the one of the couch’s fabric was ripped in multiple locations. La-Z-Boy’s contract delivery company, Final Touch Delivery, refused my claim. Three door contractors stated the door must be replaced due to the break in the frame on the hinge side. La-Z-Boy refuses to replace the door and is only willing to pay for a repair. They stated they will not warranty the repair, nor pay for a replacement if the repair fails, as stated it would by the door contractors.
Heather  F.
La-Z-Boy uploaded by Heather  F.
A comfortable relaxing living area is always the best place in a home. I like my space to pee universal as well as stylish. #bohostyle #heatherfreckles
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Terrible quality- poorly constructed. They don't stand behind their warranties and customer service is a joke. Buyer beware!
Danita F.
Loganville, GA
Beware! Purchased 2 reclining sofas almost 2 years ago based on the models on the sales floor. The one in the store was super plush and cozy, what we got is shoddily put together, looks like it's 10 years old at least and has had to have multiple service calls and replacement parts. If we could have returned them for a refund right after we got them we would have! The quality is closer to Big Lots or but the price is way, way higher than they would have cost. You can feel the wood frame on the arms and when we looked at the wood that isn't cover by fabric it's a low grade rough wood. So disappointed and unhappy with this product. We will never purchase anything from Lazy Boy ever again! We feel like we were victims of bait and switch, a really upgraded floor model in the store but that's not what they delivered.
Lorraine M.
Plainview
I bought a Lazy-boy recliner couch in December 2017  for over $3000. and now a black piece fell out from under the recliner and the left recliner is so uncomfortable because the foam in the cushion didn't hold up. I can even sit on that part of the couch and I called the Store and then the service center and then corporate office. I got the same answer and it was its covered for 1 year. I am shocked that they don't stand behind their product. I will never buy from Lazy-boy again.
BUYERS BEWARE YOU WERE WARNED!
BUYERS BEWARE YOU WERE WARNED!
Jane S.
I bought a couch and it fell apart three years later. It used to be a great company, like THE company for a couch. And now something's changed because it's not anymore. Super sad.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Lazy boy has really nice products I have a couch in a chair from them and they are really nice and I love them
member-7b08e1
I purchased the flagship recliner The Crandell for $600.00 at a local furniture outlet. The salesman suggested strongly that I purchase the extra coverage, I did not. Within 2 months of using the recliner for it's intended purpose (sitting) the fabric at the base of the arm rest on both sides was pulling away and exposing the junction points of several pieces of Particle board (these really hurt your elbow bones when sitting. I had to secure some foam in these areas to continue using the ("high end Recliner"). A few months after that several screws that were securing brackets underneath the recliner fell out and the recliner no longer reclined. I had to flip the recliner over and engineer the chair in the proper way with nuts washers and bolts to secure several brackets and areas of the main structure. Particle board will not retain a steel bracket that is under stress and secured by a wood screw. I dont know what is happening over at Laz-E-Boy but the quality is so sub par compared with the cost, I can honestly say these new lazy boys are not the ones you grew up with. Your better off buying something else. I'm ashamed and saddened for this once great company, shame on you greedy Lazy boy.For the record I am 6'3" and weigh 215 lbs., this chair was designed for Big Guys and Ladies 250+. I assure you if I were any heavier this recliner would have completely fell apart within a very short time.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
My Experience at the lazy boy in charlotte was not so good, no one had time to help me and the prices seemed really high compared to other stores