La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt

by La Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt!
Winton
I really like your guys products I would like to try new products to invite friends and family from social media ❤️😍😘
Gillsville, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Good dreamy great snack for any tiny of day.love the choses of flavors. 10 out of 10 you need to try it if you havent
Brockport
Purchased at: Walmart
I like yogurts I buy them there's some really good company better than others but I'm picky when it comes to yogurts
Doral, FL
An amazing healthy alternative to not break off the diet! I always buy it in CVS and there are always a lot in stock.
us
this taste so good and it makes you want to have more and more. I really regimen this a lot and this is my fav yogurt
Anchorage
It's a really great yummy yogurt. I love eating it for dessert. Having some fruits with the yogurt was a great idea.
It's like a silky smooth creamy touch in your mouth as soon as you take your first bite I love it you should try it
Arizona
This yogurt isn't much. But the way it tastes, I mean you can do way better. And find other tasty yogurts to eat
I love this yogurt. Its absolutely delicious its probably my favorite thing to snack on right now. It's the best.
Martinsburg
My family loves this particular product right here. I bought it once and now I cannot keep enough of it in house

Looking for your answer?