La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt

by La Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt!
It tastes so good. I always get them and have them for breakfast. Tastes good. I recommend getting them. It’s cheap as will.
Vero Beach, FL
Tastes delicious. Creamy and I feel food about myself afterwards. A healthy quick grab for breakfast or a snack. Love them.
2724 n Bristol st apt#G3 Santa ana C.A
Comerme todas las mañanas un rico nutritivo yogur me encanta hay muchos amores Me encantan de fresa es uno de mis favoritos
New york
This is one Of My Favorite Food/Snacks to Eat, La Yogurt strawberry Greek blended non fat yogurt 5.3oz, it makes me Happy!
Edison, NJ
everyone in my family loves this yogurt so much.we like the strawberry flavour and love that ut has probotics and healthy
4343 Shaver St Pasadena Tx #223
Purchased at: Amazon
Super rico, yo lo como y mi esposo también y a ambos nos encanta, aparte que nos ayuda a estar super saludables y fuertes
Taste so good that every time i see it I just have to get it bc it makes my mouth water and I love the strawberry taste❤
It tastes sooo frickin good. I eat these so much and if i could i would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
New York
This is one of my favorite yogurt it taste really good and is very healthy to start my morning with a yogurt like that.
America
Love this love to snack on it really tasty and it's really good for kids really recommend it for you you would love it

Looking for your answer?