La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt

by La Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt!
N Miami Beach, FL
I’m not a fan of the taste of Greek yogurt, but because I know it’s healthy, I eat it. I love strawberry flavors, so I purchased this one.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a really good greek yogurt, I like it a lot, is a really healthy and sweet snak that provides protein and sugar there for energy!
Very creamy with a strong strawberry taste. Very tasty for a nonfat yogurt. I normally don’t care for nonfat yogurt but this is a hit!
Purchased at: Costco
Loving this La Yogurt, I definitely make amazing fruit smoothies using this. Hope you guys send me more examples because I'm loving it
The Yogurt® Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt Blended 5.3 oz . Cup is divine flavor and super addictive and is the best snack for any time
Toledo
Normally I don't eat yogurt cause it makes my stomach but this kind doesn't this is why this all put me in her cat we going shopping
Bronx, NY
Yum yum yum. Is all I can say! Helps regulate my GI tract! I never really like yogart however with maturity my taste Palette changed.
At some point I did not like but later on it was really good so yeah You guys should get it and you guys can give your option soon
Glendale, AZ
I love the taste! I’m not a Greek yogurt fan but this is definitely one I get. I always take it on my lunch and when I want a snack
Pennsylvania
It is a good yogurt the taste very good and you can make desserts and make snacks and the best of all it is strawberry flavored

Looking for your answer?