La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt

by La Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Strawberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt!
Leominster, MA
Is very good and I like... I love is very good to the children and adults..
Is very good and I like... I love is very good to the children and adults..
New Castle
This yogurt is one of my favorites today. Very delicate and light texture, and berry taste surprisingly complements this combination. Did not meet previously such products. yummy, yummy, yummy!)))
Devika jain , shipping address, rajkumar jain ,plot no 32 ,mansaroar colony ,kalwar road ,Jaipur ,R
It's good yogurt if you are yogurt lover then this one is perfect for you all .I don't like yogurts much but still tried this one ...taste delicious 😋 strawberies are my favourite 😍
Ceres
Very nice. The taste is wonderful and very sweet. Nice for adults as well as children. My first trying but would recomment. Not too sweet as other brands whick makes it healthier than the other brands. I would definitely buy it again anytime soon
Dominican Republic, DR
This is the "fancy stuff" that we usually avoid because it costs about a dollar more than the other brands... but I decided, "oh why not, lets just try it" and oh my! worth every penny!. I love how creamy it is and love the flavor. I will definitely buy this again.
Mumbai
La Yogurt Probiotic Strawberry Fruit Blended Lowfat Yogurt Original I put forward  the “La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt”  as it’s  more healthy than the flavoured  whoever , and it has may Invigorating properties.
Muteena, Dubai
Super delicious yummy healthy yogurt love it love to taste it daily my favourite everytime food yummm yummm yummm couldn't tire of having more Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
The taste was a surprise to me first of all, since I am generally used to eating the fruit flavoured yogurts with a little sugar added to them, so the sugar free and slightly sour taste of this one was a shock to the point
MANGALURU
It really tastes very good.It is fat free so I am very happy about it because I am a yogurt lover and it makes me feel really good to eat it and I surely end up eating in bulks.I regularly eat yogurt and I love d taste of it.I would buy it regularly.It's healthy as well as yummy
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.

Looking for your answer?