La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt

by La Yogurt

With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt!
yummy yummy in my tummy like a bunny scruff and scummy, who will eat, my yogurt treat, lets go feast upon this beast! Everyone who eats will beats the doge last night who ate my treats and those treats I ate, i ate them all and once Im done i dined night long!
United States
Very good for breakfast when you are not a breakfast person,but I make smoothie and I love yogurt. I have it for a snack before bed and I love adding fruit to add more to my crazy taste.
Annapolis, MD
I love it! It is super creamy, thick enough to stay on your spoon and doesn't seem watery at all. I love the tangy flavor of the passion fruit, but it also has a slight sweet taste that keeps it from being too overwhelming. I love to pair it with granola and banana slices. It will continue to be added to my grocery list!
Yogurt is healthy ;but when you add probiotics it actually helps w/digestion. The kids have no idea the health benefits, but they love the fruit flavor; so not only are they eating healthy,but its good for the body.
Las vegas
Disscusting just horrible I gaged while eating it threw out emidietly I do not remember we're I brought this itam well it was cheap but horrible  I don't recommend I do not know if it is hethy k did not read theabel on the back never will buy I again abulutly disscusting
Love the passion fruit flavor and the probiotics are an added incentive. Sometimes the latest little passion fruit pieces get stuck in my teeth but still great flavor!
Yogurt is good for you and I love it! I love the different flavors. My son is obsessed with yogurt. Its healthy for you. Great for you. this product is delicious
Brockton
I liked it. I was nervous when I bought it because I wasn't sure how it would taste but I really enjoyed it. The price didn't hurt my decision either. My husband has Crohns so probiotics really help him and this yogurt worked like a charm for both of us.
Absolutely love la yogurt, although it can be a bit creamer.  The flavor is pretty accurate... doesn't taste artificial.   You really can't go wrong buying any type of La Yogurt products unless you like extra creamy yogurt.   I would recommend to others.
Rego Park, NY
I love the flavor! I love passion fruit and I got really excited when I saw this at the supermarket. This brand is not expensive and have a lot of flavors.

Looking for your answer?