La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt 6 oz. Cup

BY LA YOGURT

With other natural flavors. see more...

Kristin Y.
Brockton
I liked it. I was nervous when I bought it because I wasn't sure how it would taste but I really enjoyed it. The price didn't hurt my decision either. My husband has Crohns so probiotics really help him and this yogurt worked like a charm for both of us.
member-cfcf8
Absolutely love la yogurt, although it can be a bit creamer.  The flavor is pretty accurate... doesn't taste artificial.   You really can't go wrong buying any type of La Yogurt products unless you like extra creamy yogurt.   I would recommend to others.
Leslie T.
Annapolis, MD
I love it! It is super creamy, thick enough to stay on your spoon and doesn't seem watery at all. I love the tangy flavor of the passion fruit, but it also has a slight sweet taste that keeps it from being too overwhelming. I love to pair it with granola and banana slices. It will continue to be added to my grocery list!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Yogurt is healthy ;but when you add probiotics it actually helps w/digestion. The kids have no idea the health benefits, but they love the fruit flavor; so not only are they eating healthy,but its good for the body.
Jenna B.
Love the passion fruit flavor and the probiotics are an added incentive. Sometimes the latest little passion fruit pieces get stuck in my teeth but still great flavor!
Stephanie R.
Yogurt is good for you and I love it! I love the different flavors. My son is obsessed with yogurt. Its healthy for you. Great for you. this product is delicious
Juliana R.
I love the flavor! I love passion fruit and I got really excited when I saw this at the supermarket. This brand is not expensive and have a lot of flavors.
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY
My favorite yogurt ever. This is my daily breakfast, snack or dinner I always take one to work I love the different flavors they have also great price
Michelle S.
ozone park, NY
My favoriteee! They always have them on sale in my neighborhood supermarket and the flavor is incredible. Love taking these to work to have as a snack
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Love.. love.. LOVE ALL THE FLAVORS ESPECIALLY THE TROPICAL FLAVORS DE LA YOGURT!!!! The flavors bring me back to my childhood growing up in Panama!!!