BY LA YOGURT

With other natural flavors. see more...

Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Annapolis, MD
I love it! It is super creamy, thick enough to stay on your spoon and doesn't seem watery at all. I love the tangy flavor of the passion fruit, but it also has a slight sweet taste that keeps it from being too overwhelming. I love to pair it with granola and banana slices. It will continue to be added to my grocery list!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Yogurt is healthy ;but when you add probiotics it actually helps w/digestion. The kids have no idea the health benefits, but they love the fruit flavor; so not only are they eating healthy,but its good for the body.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Love the passion fruit flavor and the probiotics are an added incentive. Sometimes the latest little passion fruit pieces get stuck in my teeth but still great flavor!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Yogurt is good for you and I love it! I love the different flavors. My son is obsessed with yogurt. Its healthy for you. Great for you. this product is delicious
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Love.. love.. LOVE ALL THE FLAVORS ESPECIALLY THE TROPICAL FLAVORS DE LA YOGURT!!!! The flavors bring me back to my childhood growing up in Panama!!!
taty t.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This is by far my favorite yogurt brand ever! They have so many flavors to choose from. And also offer thick and creamy, and light.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Este me encanta protege y alimenta tiene alto contenido vitamínico y alimenticio ideal pata desayunar o merienda.
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt 6 oz. Cup ........
mona k.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love fruits and yogurt one of the best thing in the world and it tast like tropical island
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Brockton
I liked it. I was nervous when I bought it because I wasn't sure how it would taste but I really enjoyed it. The price didn't hurt my decision either. My husband has Crohns so probiotics really help him and this yogurt worked like a charm for both of us.