Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtLa Yogurt
La Yogurt Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt

La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt

by La Yogurt

With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt!
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Walmart
DELICIOUS La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt PRODUCTO %100 Latino 💜 TE INVITO A DISFRUTAR DE SU DELICIOSO SABOR LATINO! 💜
Kc S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this yogurt when I want something sweet but with low calories. It doesn't taste exactly like passion fruit but it still tastes good
Juliana R.
Rego Park, NY
I love the flavor! I love passion fruit and I got really excited when I saw this at the supermarket. This brand is not expensive and have a lot of flavors.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
My favoriteee! They always have them on sale in my neighborhood supermarket and the flavor is incredible. Love taking these to work to have as a snack
Anyela M.
Doral, FL
i love La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Lowfat Probiotic Formula Passion Fruit Blended Yogurt 6 oz. Cup ........
mona K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love fruits and yogurt one of the best thing in the world and it tast like tropical island
Stephanie R.
Methuen, MA
Yogurt is good for you and I love it! I love the different flavors. My son is obsessed with yogurt. Its healthy for you. Great for you. this product is delicious
taty T.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This is by far my favorite yogurt brand ever! They have so many flavors to choose from. And also offer thick and creamy, and light.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Love.. love.. LOVE ALL THE FLAVORS ESPECIALLY THE TROPICAL FLAVORS DE LA YOGURT!!!! The flavors bring me back to my childhood growing up in Panama!!!
Sophia A.
Yogurt is healthy ;but when you add probiotics it actually helps w/digestion. The kids have no idea the health benefits, but they love the fruit flavor; so not only are they eating healthy,but its good for the body.

Looking for your answer?