BY LA YOGURT

With other natural flavors see more...

Neshaya F.
Lubbock Texas
It has such good taste. I love the kiwi and strawberry’s in it. They go really great together. I eat it all the time, it taste really good and sweet. It compares to simalr products bcuz of the fruits they put in it. I really recommend trying it. You won’t regret it
Dority M.
Utica, NY
I prefer fruity yoghurts rather than the normal vanilla flavors. This brand is my favorite because it’s affordable and it tastes good as well. They come in different flavors so if you haven’t tried them you should.
Claudia M.
These yogurts are a bit sweeter than a Greek yogurt but they are still very delicious. I love to buy these because they have a more tropical taste. They are also convenient if anybody is on a budget and still wants delicious yogurt.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
My little girl loves yogurt so when I saw this flavor I decided to buy her some so she can try them and see if she would like it. And the results were great she loves them and now I keep buying them for her. You should try them to.
anisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
These yogurts are absolutely delicious and I love the fact that their are so many flavors to choose from you never get bored eating them.  Every one in my house loves these yogurts from oldest to youngest. But the younger ones do complain and dislike the chunky fruit pieces inside the yogurt. Other than that we love me.
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
It's ok. My mom bought this and I tried it and I really like it. The flavor was good and the prince was ok. Overall I don't think I can compare this with any other product but if you want to tried it go ahead. It's nice.
Chanese C.
This is my favorite yogurt. If I'm running late and can't get to make breakfast, or if I crave something sweet, this is my go to. It's filling, sweet but not too sweet, and curbs the bad food cravings.
Rose E.
North Bergen, NJ
Ok let me be honest I will buy these for the husband and my youngest.... when it's on sale they seem to enjoy the taste of them... I may eat one or two many combination of flavor so I think that's cool never get bored of one flavor.. lots of choices and combination..
Yozed D.
As a child la yogurt was the only yogurt my parents would buy. They were the only ones that we're geared towards a Latin pallet and us kids actually liked other than go gurt. I have yet to find a flavor I don't like and it always reminds me of home
Anaeliza M.
You can't beat the price on this stuff for a whole quart. It's almost as cheap as milk and tastes delicious. Looking forward to seeing some new flavors. I buy it all the time.