La Yogurt® Probiotic Strawberry Blended Whole Milk Yogurt

by La Yogurt

La Yogurt®Whole MilkGreat for use in recipes for making dips, salad dressings, smoothies, parfaits, marinades, desserts and more... A good source of Vitamins A & D and Calcium, with less sugar.The Probiotic Formula supports immunity and digestive health.****La Yogurt is a food product and not a treatment for any medical condition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Yogurt® Probiotic Strawberry Blended Whole Milk Yogurt!
Augusta, GA
Delicious to say indeed. Which I could find it in different brands. I usually buy when on sale or have coupons. But about every 3 weeks my store has 10/10 deal so of course I load up of about 30 different flavors or a mix of a few.
Plano
I tried this yogurt because I was really hungry and my grandma eats it all the time but I honestly don't like it that much i had expected it to be better than it tasted. Not to say I hate it but it's not on my top 3 yogurt choices.
Yonkers
I enjoy this yogurt because I can never manage to eat breakfast. It taste great with granola and is very affordable especially with coupons. They have a wide variety flavors to choose from. If your looking for a light and healthy snack it's a great choice to start your day with.
Staten Island, NY
I love these tubs because they're cost effective instead of buying several of the small yogurt containers. The taste is great and refreshing as long as its kept in the fridge! Definitely a favorite, always buy the strawberry, vanilla and mango flavors!
Delicious flavor . I envoy how healthy they could be and their rich flavor like plain,vanilla and blueberry. For all those yogurt fans I recommend this kind of yogurt . I enjoy this on a morning to my way to work and it keeps me satisfied until brunch !
Willow Grove, PA
La Yogurt is cheap but tastes just as good as all the other brands. I prefer this yogurt because it has whole milk in it and I think it brings the yogurt onto a whole new level. It's so creamy and smooth and amazing to eat!
Flushing, NY
My favorite yogurt company!!! I love it it’s really healthy and delicious. It’s really affordable. It cost like $3. There are many different flavors! And that too good flavors that you’d love. I’d buy this again.
i love yogurt, and this yogurt is a light taste that you do not get tired of. It is healthy and makes you feel healthy. I’ve eaten it so much. It’s affordable and easy to stock up in your refrigerator.
fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
I love strawberry yogurt I love how it tastes and I also like how it helps it gives u protein and much more tis is one of the brand's I love getting
Bronx, NY
I love these yogurts. They are good for smoothies which we used and it tasted great. Or a snack. The yogurts always go by fast in our household.

Looking for your answer?