BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt®Whole MilkGreat for use in recipes for making dips, salad dressings, smoothies, parfaits, marinades, desserts and more... A good source of Vitamins A & D and Calcium, with less sugar.The Probiotic Formula supports immunity and digestive health.****La Yogurt is a food product and not a treatment for any medical condition. see more...

Michelle W.
Yonkers
I enjoy this yogurt because I can never manage to eat breakfast. It taste great with granola and is very affordable especially with coupons. They have a wide variety flavors to choose from. If your looking for a light and healthy snack it's a great choice to start your day with.
Norah A.
Plano
I tried this yogurt because I was really hungry and my grandma eats it all the time but I honestly don't like it that much i had expected it to be better than it tasted. Not to say I hate it but it's not on my top 3 yogurt choices.
Jackie G.
Delicious flavor . I envoy how healthy they could be and their rich flavor like plain,vanilla and blueberry. For all those yogurt fans I recommend this kind of yogurt . I enjoy this on a morning to my way to work and it keeps me satisfied until brunch !
aleena k.
Flushing, NY
My favorite yogurt company!!! I love it it’s really healthy and delicious. It’s really affordable. It cost like $3. There are many different flavors! And that too good flavors that you’d love. I’d buy this again.
Ciara C.
Evans , GA
Delicious to say indeed. Which I could find it in different brands. I usually buy when on sale or have coupons. But about every 3 weeks my store has 10/10 deal so of course I load up of about 30 different flavors or a mix of a few.
Kristy L.
Alamo, TX
It is wonderful has a very light taste I usually get a heavy mouth when I eat other yogurts but this one is very thin I love it.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
So yummy best yogurt I have ever tasted. I would recommend this to anyone that loves yogurt. Amazing product id have to say.
Kate R.
Hicksville
It’s really good! I think y’all should try it! There’s also a bunch of other products with this brand that are rlly tasty too
Robin P.
Brooklyn
I love the way just yogurt taste and I love strawberry and banana yogurt and this one is already mixed so it tastes good
lolita P.
Miami, florida
Sabor latino is so flaverful..really good.my family buys it all the time. Cheap and most of the time its on a great sale.