La Yogurt® Probiotic Sabor Latino Variety Pack Papaya/Banana Blended Lowfat Yogurt 12-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Maftuna K.

BY LA YOGURT

Variety Pack: 6 papaya with other natural flavors; 6 banana with other natural flavors. 12 Pack! 6 oz. cups. see more...

Debra P.
Johnstown, PA
You have to try this flavor of yogurt. Even if you don't particularly enjoy papaya by itself (like me) the banana flavor comes through and makes a good, delicious combination of tastes. I really enjoy cutting up a banana and dipping the banana in this particular flavor. In my house we call this our 'happy yogurt' because it wakes us up with a pleasant happy taste.
Ana M.
Amazing! The best tasting yogurt I've ever tried! The banana flavor is my favorite but they all taste great! I get them at publix. The downside is the it's GMO but so are most of the yogurts. If you want yummy yogurt then you can try this.
Evette N Julio D.
Waterbury , CT
My absolute favorite yogurt I like that they have the Latino flavors. I but this brand frequently. I feel the quality and price isn't to expensive. I have purchased it at ShopRite and stop and shop. I would definitely buy again.
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
The la yogurt savor Latino has been in our family for years and never gets old. It is really rich in flavor and reminds us of the fruits back home. My whole family including kids love it
Yesenia R.
This is actually one of my most favorite yogurt brands. I am not a fan of the papaya flavor (I do not like the fruit) but I am in love with the banana ones. My favorite la yogurt flavor is banana. It's very creamy. It does not have any banana chunks in it, so the texture is very consistant.
Diana S.
Farmingville, NY
These yogurts are my all time favorite. They are rich and creamy and full of flavors. They are true to the fruit
Usually get it at my local supermarket. I wait for sales. Can get them for 50 cents each!
Tami A.
Weeki Wachee , FL
I love the Sabor Latino flavors they are the best tasting yogurts around! The banana and papYa flavors are the best it's the only yogurt I like its very affordable and I highly recommend to everyone
Atisha M.
Jamaica, NY
I have 4 growing girls who love to snack. Why not make it healthy and yummy right. This large pack last in my house about a week u do the math.
Candy H.
Orlando, FL
Lo probé me encanto súper sabroso y nutritivo y no se siente para nada pastoso sino muy suave en el paladar como debe ser el verdadero yogurt
Cyntia E.
Garnerville, NY
I absolutely LOVE all the tropical flavors this brand has for their yogurt aside from the basic strawberry banana. They are delicious !